Obama cuts to the front of a line full of hard working middle class 'Mericans

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
rbz_Obama_in_Austin_BBQ_01.JPG

Obama's not visiting the Texas border, because he says he’s ‘not interested in photo ops.’

Every picture tells a story, don't it?

Uno

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
rbz_Obama_in_Austin_BBQ_01.JPG

Obama's not visiting the Texas border, because he says he’s ‘not interested in photo ops.’

Every picture tells a story, don't it?

Uno

Yep! The stupid dictator should have taken everyone's camera/cellphone away! Well at least he should have taken the camera of that damn reporting who was on the working side of the counter!

Thanks for proudly showing off your stupidity once again!

jana519

Jul 12, 2014
The prez favors equalization, except when it comes to BBQ lines. Then he thinks he's a fuckin emperor. Actually he's a BBQ Hitler. Obama BBQ Hitler.

schmuckley

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2011
Yep! The stupid dictator should have taken everyone's camera/cellphone away! Well at least he should have taken the camera of that damn reporting who was on the working side of the counter!

Thanks for proudly showing off your stupidity once again!

Is that a real pic?
Obama looks more like an alien than anything.
He sure doesn't look like any black man I've ever seen.
or ..any man from any nation I've ever seen for that matter.
..kinda looks like Satan.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Damn, I think FOX has finally found something that Obama's done that they can implore and convince the Repub leadership to impeach him with.

Let the war drums sound, let the Tea Party faithful be the tip of the spear to finally impale Obama with the righteous lance of heavenly (Bush inspired) conservatist impeachmentism.

Nov 29, 2006
Is that a real pic?

Spoken like a true theist bigot and racist. Well done sir. Well done.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Is that a real pic?

wow, lol...I dunno how I missed this post, but wow..

Shyatic

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2004
Why he is in line at all is a marketing gimmick; that said, I don't think it would be great if he waited for three hours, and wound up getting shot because people found out about it. The stock market, the US economy, etc... would tank, just because he wanted to stay in line to give courtesy for some BBQ.

But again -- he shouldn't have gone there to begin with.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Why he is in line at all is a marketing gimmick; that said, I don't think it would be great if he waited for three hours, and wound up getting shot because people found out about it. The stock market, the US economy, etc... would tank, just because he wanted to stay in line to give courtesy for some BBQ.

But again -- he shouldn't have gone there to begin with.
Why on Earth should he not have gone there? I don't think he should have waited in line for a variety of reasons, but neither do I support a President never getting out among the people. While these are essentially political photo ops, it's also where a President can get the occasional uncomfortable question (remember Joe the plumber?) not found in our normal overly screened, politically pre-scripted public events.

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
This is (not) much ado about nothing.

The only take-away for me is another reminder that I don't understand the thinking of this bunch from the White House. What was the point of this stunt/photo op? Just call ahead and have a secret Service guy pick up the order. It's clear from the restaurant's website they offer this (although it looks like it must be scheduled in advance normally. Big deal, they could have made an exception for him and no one would have known.)

Fern

It appears that you most likely have to order multiple weeks in advanced if not more than a month in advanced, and they do not serve the food ready to eat, they have it cold and packed ready for travel.

"In order to skip the line, preorders may only be picked up between 10:00 am and 10:3am.

If you are unable to come during this time, you must wait in line. We are unable to make exceptions.

No plates and no sandwiches. To go only."