Obama caves to Air Traffic Controllers - Reagan Fired them.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
Zorkorist

"Their boss, told them to stay home, to in effect "walk out" or "work shortage" the American taxpayer.

There are a million places to cut in the FAA.

But they choose to cut the one factor that will affect the American public.

And... Obama caves."

Sorry pal. Your total lack of knowledge on the subject of your own post makes me question your mental capacity.

There is a little light that is supposed to go off in your mind when too many people think you are a moron. Is it broken?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
LOL Jack if THIS is the thread that finally made you question the OP's mental capacity I'm happy you have finally seen the light! Shame the OP is still dim to it...

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
From an old friend of mine who was one of the controllers back then. Haven't talked to him in a while, but last I heard, he moved to the Bahamas to work as a controller there. It isn't exactly a skill with a lot of markets in the US. :(

Ya, there aren't a whole lot of airports in the USA.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Clearly, Obama is avoiding repeating the destructive mistakes of Reagan's presidency. Should we be saying Kudos to Obama for standing up for regular Americans?