Obama Can't Even Win Oliver Stone Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Oh noes! Not some director who likes really "alternate" versions of history to make movies about.
What ever will Obama do?!

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
What's with your manic anti-Obama proselytizing this morning? Do you need to try the decaf?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Somewhat a meaningless thread IMHO. Few if any think Oliver Stone is a guru worth paying any attention to, and then the Oliver stone contention is totally contingent on Ron
Paul winning the GOP Presidential nomination in 2012.

With Oliver Stone silent on what he would do if anyone but Ron Paul wins the GOP nomination, so long odds, Oliver Stone will still favor Obama in 11/2012. For what ever little that will be worth in terms of votes either way.

Please, someone anyone start a thread about who Bernie Madoff endorse for Prez in 2012? Taps sarcasm meter as its needle now points true.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It is an interesting thing. My dad is rablidly democrat and a staunch union supporter. He even said he might vote republican this time around. I asked him if he started taking opiates...he just laughed and said he is so tired of Obama not doing what he was elected to do...and then blaming others for his lack of doing those things.

I was shocked, but looking around the net, etc., it seems to be a growing trend. Will it last? I don't know. If Obama hires a good enough speech writer and replaces the guy who keeps messing up his teleprompter scrolling, he might be able to win people back. Obama really is a great public reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.