Obama Birth Video Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Haha, this is pretty awesome:

Well, that baby is massive. It looks like it’s at least a year old.
Babies are born heavy all the time; I see no issue with that. And I assure you, most of the general public has no idea how big infants are in Kenya.

What?
You might think the US is a fat society, but in Kenya they are born big and then they become light. Which is evidenced by the fact that today, Obama is really light and fit. That’s just the way it is.

Also, the very first comment is hilarious in its instant debunking:

Todd Folts
Super 8 film wasn't introduced until 1965, before that it was 8mm. The Kenyan flag shown in the video wasn't introduced until 1963... So next time make up a better story and get a better production designer... Or at least do better research, this took all of 5 minutes for me to find.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
shit just watching it you gotta suspect its fake. thats one huge ass baby...

oh and the lack of other stuff that goes with birth too..

mshan

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2004
Wonder where they got Obama's mom's photo?:

Stanley_Ann_Dunham_1960_Mercer_Island_High_School_yearbook.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Stanley_Ann_Dunham_1960_Mercer_Island_High_School_yearbook.jpg

The whole thing is so poorly done, with so many obvious and easy to figure out anachronisms, that you really have to wonder if this is some murky Democratic Karl Rove operative trying to do ju jitsu on the Romney campaign.

Baby is too big, newborn can't hold head up, Kenyan flag wasn't in existence yet, the high school yearbook photo, someone mentioned the Sharpie (did it exist then?), type on clipboard is Ariel, which apparently wasn't developed until 1972...

Last edited:

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
I find it kind of funny people are actually verifying things like the flag when all you have to do is look at the baby. He is easier over 12 months old lmao

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I find it kind of funny people are actually verifying things like the flag when all you have to do is look at the baby. He is easier over 12 months old lmao

Know he isn't . When Wife gets home I show pics of my grandson who was bigger and looked even more alert . and didn't cry at all.

mshan

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2004
All we need now if for Ashton Kutcher to show up and tell Trump he's been punk'd!

:)

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
lol the baby had teeth!

Has to be a lefty trolling the birthers.

I seen the white glean . Not teeth / Watch other parts , No teeth, They would have removed that. And this is a 11 pound baby My daughter had 2 that weight and they are big and strong . The youngest had a hard time with holding head because of its size , The second child had no problems holding his head we all talked about it . Than there is a my grandchild baby girl . Talk about big and strong . 7 months and walking already .. I remember that first time i took care of her still 2 months. she was tring to get out of rocker. my first grandson is brillant . This baby girl is amazingly strong and balanced I have never seen anything like her .. Oh by the way . She is hardest baby I have ever cared for . constantly on the move .

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
thats so fake. first of all she obviously isnt even giving birth, they just pull that black baby our from under a sheet without any mess. babies arent born nearly dry. second that baby is bigger than that woman, there is NO WAY that baby came out of that woman. third, that baby is way darker than obama. fourth, that doesnt even look like his mama (she has a long chin, that woman doesnt).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.