obama bandwagon

Jul 7, 2008
so virtually everyone i know is humping obama and have now discovered it isnt socially acceptable to be 5 ft away from the man, so i ask you this - how do i become an obamamite?

For posting THIS troll OP:

I was watching Shep Smith just now interviewing a guy on Fox. Apparently some things were said off the record that now, with the campaign over, can be told:

1) Obama did not know who was in NAFTA.
2) Did not know Africa was a continent; thought it was a country.
3) Before the Couric interview campaign staff had an idea of the questions that would be asked but Obama did not put much prep time in. Campaign staff felt the questions were fair and that she did poorly with them. Also, her staff vs Biden's had some friction and she was prone to get tempermental.

Now, most of us knew he was terrible. I said that I could have out-debated him in the P debates and I was serious. I never thought he was this bad. This is truly mind-blowing bad. And yet, when asked today, he felt it was McCain's spending that had the republicans win.

Unfunny attempt at humor by a new troll poster now locked.

Perknose
Senior AT Mod

Then erasing it and replacing same with yet another troll post, you have earned yourself a vacation.

Perknose
Senior AT Mod