Obama at War: PBS Frontline

Status
Not open for further replies.

blastingcap

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2010
http://video.pbs.org/video/2365496883/

For those who don't understand why I HATE Obama's foreign policy, this is part of it. He's also a gloryhound who needs to shut up and stop disclosing tactics and equipment used in military missions, and to stop doing idiotic stuff like admitting he has no strategy in Syria. Of COURSE he doesn't, but he also doesn't need to PUBLICLY ADMIT IT. He also needs to stop being so smug. I give him an F- for foreign policy, same as George W. Bush. Worst 14+ year stretch of US foreign policy ever. Probably 16. Iran nuke deal still pending....

Last edited:

finglobes

Dec 13, 2010
Obama's foreign policy only "looks" irrational and unfocused to people who deny Obama's obvious contempt for America. If you look at Obama as consitently anti-American, anti-Israel everyhting makes sense. Obama wants Iran and Turkey to lead a Muslim empire resurgence that ovetakes Israel. Obama is entiely comitted to an Iranian cabal of kooks that kills and tortures its own people in great numbers. Obama wants them to have nukes.

Obama wanted Muburak's Egypt destabilized because they were too pro-US/pro-Israel. That's why Obama wanted lunatic Muslim Brothers in charge. It just shows hos stupid American are that so many "scratch their head" over Obama's "senseless" policies that actually make perfect sense from his point of view. Turkey's Erdogan just called for re-conquering of Jerusalem and Spain. No Surprise Erdogan is Obama's best buddy on world stage. This is why Obama doesn't do much against ISIS.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Obama's foreign policy only "looks" irrational and unfocused to people who deny Obama's obvious contempt for America. If you look at Obama as consitently anti-American, anti-Israel everyhting makes sense. Obama wants Iran and Turkey to lead a Muslim empire resurgence that ovetakes Israel. Obama is entiely comitted to an Iranian cabal of kooks that kills and tortures its own people in great numbers. Obama wants them to have nukes.

Obama wanted Muburak's Egypt destabilized because they were too pro-US/pro-Israel. That's why Obama wanted lunatic Muslim Brothers in charge. It just shows hos stupid American are that so many "scratch their head" over Obama's "senseless" policies that actually make perfect sense from his point of view. Turkey's Erdogan just called for re-conquering of Jerusalem and Spain. No Surprise Erdogan is Obama's best buddy on world stage. This is why Obama doesn't do much against ISIS.

mNsE9sq.jpg

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007

lol.

I heard Cenk Uygur in a podcast interview say that if Obama was a pro wrestler, his name would be "The Establishment". I didn't watch the Frontline, but my impression of Obama's foreign policy is that it's mostly in line with last few administrations, minus the Iraq/Afghanistan debacle of Bush.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
GW destabilized the region and as we can see, that gift just keeps on giving and giving.
It gave the gift to GW, then Obama, and will continue on to Hillary or Jeb.
And after Hillary or Jeb, Joe, Bill, Sue, Ted, Frank, and on and on and on.
FYI, there is NO fixing this problem and never has been since Jimmy Carter and long before.
What GW and Cheney did was kick the hornets nest to the point it fell from the tree.

Blaming Obama's foreign policy for the woes in that region is like blaming one little duck pooping in the pond for our polluted lakes, streams and rivers.
Never kick the hornets nest. Only a stupid little kid would kick a hornets nest.
Did someone say GW????

Status
Not open for further replies.