Obama And "Gender Identity Expression" (Cross Dressing etc)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Why isn't the OP off buggering farm animals instead of hanging around here?

Now what would be wrong with a man and a sheep living happily together if the sheep consents? Why are you looking down on someone for a lifestyle choice? Doesnt the constitution apply to the OP if he wants a little wool-burn? Why are you infringing on his rights?

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Why isn't the OP off buggering farm animals instead of hanging around here?

Now what would be wrong with a man and a sheep living happily together if the sheep consents? Why are you looking down on someone for a lifestyle choice? Doesnt the constitution apply to the OP if he wants a little wool-burn? Why are you infringing on his rights?

Sure thing - I never condemned his sheep-fucking ways. :laugh:

Feb 6, 2007
I had unisex bathrooms in college, and it turned me into a transgender, crossdressing, Marxist, commie, terrorist, pedophile, bigot, Satan-worshipping, homicidal queer with bad teeth and a combover. Butterbean is absolutely right. We must defend our restrooms from people who make us uncomfortable!

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy
I had unisex bathrooms in college, and it turned me into a transgender, crossdressing, Marxist, commie, terrorist, pedophile, bigot, Satan-worshipping, homicidal queer with bad teeth and a combover. Butterbean is absolutely right. We must defend our restrooms from people who make us uncomfortable!

Yay! Unisex bathrooms! I really want my 10 year old daughter in the bathroom with a bunch of old men!

Some people in an attempt to appear like a PC-gawd lose all common sense.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: dsity
is this supposed to be bad?

It certainly turns away the homophobic votes... but they were already voting for McCain anyway.

Feb 6, 2007

Yay! Unisex bathrooms! I really want my 10 year old daughter in the bathroom with a bunch of old men!

Some people, in an attempt to paint all old men as pedophiles, lose all common sense.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
I have no problems with tranny's in the workplace if they have no problem with me getting a good laugh until I get use to them.

Biggot. Laughing at people because they are different?

I laugh at guys who carry purses.

I also laugh at guys with popped collars.

I also laugh at fat chicks showing off their muffin tops by wearing pants that are 4 sizes too small.

I also laugh at guys who wear eyeliner.

I also laugh at gigantic afros.

I also laugh at names like Lavernius, Epiphanny, Canyon, Colt, Eugene, etc.

I also laugh at people who pronounce nuclear as nuculer.

I also laugh at people for no good reason whatsoever.

That's my advice to the small minded, let people be what they want to be, and laugh at them. Don't hate them, just laugh.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000

Some people, in an attempt to paint all old men as pedophiles, lose all common sense.

I dont care if they are pedos or not. They dont need to be in a bathroom with young girls.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005

I dont care if they are pedos or not. They dont need to be in a bathroom with young girls.

But what about lesbians ogling her goodies in the women's bathroom? OMG nowhere is safe!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
I have no problems with tranny's in the workplace if they have no problem with me getting a good laugh until I get use to them.

Biggot. Laughing at people because they are different?
You ever seen a 250 lbs guy in a dress? I have and it's funny

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: jonks

But what about lesbians ogling her goodies in the women's bathroom? OMG nowhere is safe!

Its pointless. Its like arguing if the world is flat. There arent going to be unisex bathrooms everywhere anytime soon, so I wont waste my time.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Butterbean
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer
Originally posted by: Butterbean
Of course Obama perverts the meaning of the "founding promise" of the US to mean 99.9 percent of population needs its rights compromised for cross-dressers and such. Its weird man...very very weird

How are your rights compromised?

I have a business - why should I have to make provisions (under threat of law) for someones
disorder as if it were not a disorder but just another "hue in the rainbow" of diversity. What sense does it make on one hand to be liable for harrasment lawsuits just for bad jokes that might make a woman uncomfy and then to also have to allow cross-dressers into the women's bathroom.

It all makes no sense of course and that sort craziness was intended by the cultural Marxists like Henri Marcuse (Frankfurt School) who sought to use fringe groups to erode stability of the central institutions. Our own laws are being used against us to intentionally destabilize norms. Needless to say none of this has a place in schools but such sideshows have already become a common issue.

Who defined it as a disorder? You?

The psychologists who actually define disorders disagree with you.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Originally posted by: Harvey
Originally posted by: TheDoc9

What we need is a third public restroom marked "tranny's".

No. What we need is a public disposal system for homophobic bigots like Butt__Bean.

Right, we need to bring Auschwitz back on line.

You do realize that Auschwitz was designed and used by bigots, right? Not the other way around?

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: ayabe
$50 says Butterbean runs an Army Surplus store.

Maybe. But i've got $100 that 85% of AT P&N either drives a Prius, has chained themselves up to a tree at some point, and/or is a member of PETA or ELF.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000

Maybe. But i've got $100 that 85% of AT P&N either drives a Prius, has chained themselves up to a tree at some point, and/or is a member of PETA or ELF.

I'll take that bet.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: jman19

I'll take that bet.

Sign me up too.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Eeezee
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Originally posted by: Harvey
Originally posted by: TheDoc9

What we need is a third public restroom marked "tranny's".

No. What we need is a public disposal system for homophobic bigots like Butt__Bean.

Right, we need to bring Auschwitz back on line.

You do realize that Auschwitz was designed and used by bigots, right? Not the other way around?

Not according to the fine folk who were certain it was the final answer, now was it.

mxyzptlk

Golden Member
Apr 18, 2008
Originally posted by: Jschmuck2
What's wrong with driving a prius? Not enough environmental impact?

I think they're ugly. Give me an all electric or plug-in hybrid Mini cooper and we'll talk.