Obama admin. issues 5.5M work permits to non-citizens

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
He told us he was going to fundamentally transform the United States of America. I didn't vote for him because I didn't want to see that happen. But enough people did and he's doing it. He didn't like the nation as it existed, he's attained the highest position available and along with it the power to make the changes to reform this nation into one that his father, his mentors, his educators, his friends and his faithful followers believe is preferable. Some analysts say that we will not be able to reverse course once he's finally out of office because the changes he and his band of misfits have made are too systemic in nature.

:D

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Citing "trickle down" as an argument is so you can keep asking something stupid and avoiding the logical argument entirely. It's the same as bashing anti-vaxxers.

Good to hear Reaganomics is now on par with vaccination conspiracy theories. :thumbsup:
But someone needs to tell Republicans this :)

Last edited:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
He told us he was going to fundamentally transform the United States of America. I didn't vote for him because I didn't want to see that happen. But enough people did and he's doing it. He didn't like the nation as it existed, he's attained the highest position available and along with it the power to make the changes to reform this nation into one that his father, his mentors, his educators, his friends and his faithful followers believe is preferable. Some analysts say that we will not be able to reverse course once he's finally out of office because the changes he and his band of misfits have made are too systemic in nature.

As a nation we've received that which we asked for. Two terms of it. It's far too late for buyers remorse.
You're incredibly clueless. Not because you didn't vote for Obama (like anyone was surprised by this revelation), but because you have no idea how our government works.
Note the GOP's Obamacare 'repeal.'

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
You're incredibly clueless. Not because you didn't vote for Obama (like anyone was surprised by this revelation), but because you have no idea how our government works.
Note the GOP's Obamacare 'repeal.'

Ask him to explain how America has been fundamentally changed.

I bet he doesn't say that unemployment is way down, the economy isn't in free-fall, and we're not stationed in two different countries losing soldiers on a daily basis.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
Ask him to explain how America has been fundamentally changed.

I bet he doesn't say that unemployment is way down, the economy isn't in free-fall, and we're not stationed in two different countries losing soldiers on a daily basis.

was the liberal troll budget renewed by the DNC this year?

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
That's a lot of laughs you've provided there. LMAO is usually the start of a great day for me! Thanks for not just believing a pack of lies but telling all of us how faithful you are in your cult-like Obama belief.

The unemployment is way down comment was a truly great start! It really set the tone for the rest. Thanks!

You know, maybe you can answer something for me. Is it just ignorance that led you to believe a truly huge lie like that or is it Obama love or something else? Regardless, displays of stupidity on the level that you posses is what keeps me returning back here again and again. :thumbsup:

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
That's a lot of laughs you've provided there. LMAO is usually the start of a great day for me! Thanks for not just believing a pack of lies but telling all of us how faithful you are in your cult-like Obama belief.

The unemployment is way down comment was a truly great start! It really set the tone for the rest. Thanks!

You know, maybe you can answer something for me. Is it just ignorance that led you to believe a truly huge lie like that or is it Obama love or something else? Regardless, displays of stupidity on the level that you posses is what keeps me returning back here again and again. :thumbsup:
Way to not address anything I said, choosing instead to brilliantly and cogently argue that...you're laughing, and that I'm an Obamabot because...well, some sort of logic and reasoning, I'm sure.

Perhaps my monitor is unable to pick up the pixels comprising your awesome logic and truth telling.

Because I see absolutely nothing but you saying that I'm wrong, ignorant, and a liar, without saying what I'm wrong about, ignorant of, or lying about.

So you think the unemployment rate is higher now than when Bush II left office?

So you think the economy wasn't in free-fall when Bush II left office?

So you think American soldiers are dying on a daily basis in Iraq and Afghanistan today?

Perhaps I just need to adjust my monitor to pick up the pixels you used to actually argue something.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Way to not address anything I said, choosing instead to brilliantly and cogently argue that...you're laughing, and that I'm an Obamabot because...well, some sort of logic and reasoning, I'm sure.

Perhaps my monitor is unable to pick up the pixels comprising your awesome logic and truth telling.

Because I see absolutely nothing but you saying that I'm wrong, ignorant, and a liar, without saying what I'm wrong about, ignorant of, or lying about.

So you think the unemployment rate is higher now than when Bush II left office?

So you think the economy wasn't in free-fall when Bush II left office?

So you think American soldiers are dying on a daily basis in Iraq and Afghanistan today?

Perhaps I just need to adjust my monitor to pick up the pixels you used to actually argue something.

One article for you and you can continue your complete and total denial of reality. I rarely see any point in posting information or discussing anything because simpletons like yourself are unwavering in your devotion regardless of how much information is fed to you. So I will address your one point.

http://www.gallup.com/opinion/chairman/181469/big-lie-unemployment.aspx

You remind me of my grandson the Christmas my wife put a small handheld video game in his stocking. The kind that costs a few bucks and takes AA batteries. He was maybe four years old. He pushed some buttons on it until he got it to make a noise and declared to us that "he won" and when questioned, he fully believed it. It was both funny and cute. When adults like yourself do it, it's neither funny or cute. It just is a display of ignorance.

Lastly, are you oldgamer? If not, who were you before you were banned?

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
One article for you and you can continue your complete and total denial of reality. I rarely see any point in posting information or discussing anything because simpletons like yourself are unwavering in your devotion regardless of how much information is fed to you. So I will address your one point.

http://www.gallup.com/opinion/chairman/181469/big-lie-unemployment.aspx

You remind me of my grandson the Christmas my wife put a small handheld video game in his stocking. The kind that costs a few bucks and takes AA batteries. He was maybe four years old. He pushed some buttons on it until he got it to make a noise and declared to us that "he won" and when questioned, he fully believed it. It was both funny and cute. When adults like yourself do it, it's neither funny or cute. It just is a display of ignorance.

Lastly, are you oldgamer? If not, who were you before you were banned?
LOL, yes, another delusional conservative accusing me of being a previously banned user. Keep it up.

Just because I make you feel inadequate enough to dodge the argument by touting how smart you are and how dumb I am, or how I just gotta be some other user doesn't make me a previously banned user, or a shill "second account".

Not that any of that matters in terms of the argument, delusional conservative.

Here's how you can tell that you're extremely bad at reading comprehension.

It doesn't matter whether you want to cry about U3 being used. U3 is lower now than when Bush left office. Period, end of story.

And of course, you ignore the other two arguments I said, because of course they are true.

Let me say that again. I am not making any qualitative argumentabout U3 being the most bestiest unemployment number.

I am not making any qualitative argument that unemployment is super awesome low and couldn't be better.

And because you have terrible reading comprehension, you've totally ignored what I said, because you're a conservative, so everything is the fault of the Kenyan Muslim Atheist Fascist Communist usurper.

Now, since you're clearly delusional and bad at logic, I'll save you some time.

Even if you look at U6 unemployment, the numbers are lower NOW, than when Bush II left office.

Meaning that unemployment. is. lower. now. then. when. BushII. was. in. office.

http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=2009&toYear=2015

So, go ahead and keep trying to win an argument by ignoring what I said and then pointing at a squirrel.

xXandra

Feb 12, 2015
Meaning that unemployment. is. lower. now. then. when. BushII. was. in. office.
http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=2009&toYear=2015
It's not lower now according to this schedule. You've chosen 2009-2015, there was no Bush II already. Try this:
http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=2000&toYear=2015
Are you trying to make some kind of point with these letters you just strung together?
And you? Does your post matter much?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
It's not lower now according to this schedule. You've chosen 2009-2015, there was no Bush II already. Try this:
http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=2000&toYear=2015

And you? Does your post matter much?

Now let me help you since apparently righties have trouble with charts:

http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=2008&toYear=2015

Is December 2008 (you know the last full month bush was in office) higher or lower than it is now?

So your point was what exactly?

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=2008&toYear=2015

Is December 2008 (you know the last full month bush was in office) higher or lower than it is now?

How it is phrased seems to be key here.

"Even if you look at U6 unemployment, the numbers are lower NOW, than when Bush II left office."

That would be correct.

"Meaning that unemployment. is. lower. now. then. when. BushII. was. in. office."

Saying it like that would suggest at no point in Bush's presidency was it lower that it is now which would be incorrect.

Either way I sure hop we are going to raise the bar higher than Jan 2009.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Obama admin. issues 5.5M work permits to non-citizens

Instead of giving work to citizens, our president decided to give work to people which aren't citizens and have no right to live in our country...

Why?

5.5 million democrat votes for 2016 is a pretty good reason

and to piss off the OP and all the Repulitards especially in here :D

dguy6789

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2002
If an uneducated illegal can do your job, you don't deserve to be in the middle class.

A typical middle class person could do the job of the typical 1%er.

You could give an uneducated illegal a suit, a Bentley, and as long as he could speak English he could do any 1%er's job.

Last edited:

xXandra

Feb 12, 2015

Now help yourself with reading carefully what users post. Last month rate? Yeah, it was higher! Look for the whole picture.
iitVuVm.jpg

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Now help yourself with reading carefully what users post. Last month rate? Yeah, it was higher! Look for the whole picture.
iitVuVm.jpg

Lol! Look at the whole picture? Yeah, perhaps you should look at the whole picture and realize the massive downward spiral the economy was in when bush left office!

Are people really this fucking stupid?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Lol! Look at the whole picture? Yeah, perhaps you should look at the whole picture and realize the massive downward spiral the economy was in when bush left office!

Are people really this fucking stupid?

Previously banned posters get dumber with each new account. Fact. No chart needed.