Oakley Sunglasses

Patrick Wolf

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Check em' out.

They can get pretty spendy on that site, but my cousin just bought some and they are really very nice and come with a cool lifetime warranty. They are very comfortable and light and if they block UV rays, than :thumbsup:. I don't know about $210 nice, but meh, lifetime warranty.

He has these, the blue ones.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
I thougth they stopped the lifetime warranty?

I have a pair of square wire 2.0's and love em. Not just the brand, but they're the only ones that I found that looks decent on me.

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
I've had my polarized Half Jackets for about 2 years now and love them. Never had an expensive pair of sunglasses before so didn't know what to compare them to...but can't imagine they'd get much better than these. Can't stand to put on any other sunglasses now. Would highly reccomend the polarized lenses.

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
I buy $10 sunglasses, they work for me as i'm not usually on the water (don't need to be polarized) and i can have several styles, not care if i lose them or break them.

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
My next high dollar pair of sunglasses is gonna be Costa Del Mar brand. I've never considered Oakley's a good value.

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
I've had 3 pairs of Oakelys. They're ok, but overpriced. I have a pair of Revo's now and I really like them.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
I wear them because
1) They have very good lenses
2) They have shock protection

Wouldnt wear anything else.

GrammatonJP

Golden Member
Feb 16, 2006
Oakley questions..

Did your cousin buy them from a store ? if so, does it have serial number on the glasses or just the word oakley ? im just curious.. i see some on ebay but i dont know jack about them... thanks..

ajtyeh

Golden Member
Feb 9, 2006
Originally posted by: Yzzim
I've had my polarized Half Jackets for about 2 years now and love them. Never had an expensive pair of sunglasses before so didn't know what to compare them to...but can't imagine they'd get much better than these. Can't stand to put on any other sunglasses now. Would highly reccomend the polarized lenses.

2nd the motion

Beige

Jan 13, 2006
i have some shades that a re a combination of sport an safety sunglasses. got them from lowes lol. they even have that Z87 approved thing on them and i like their look.

vrbaba

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2003
I love the square wires. I have a custom built, black iridium (non-polarized) with silver frame. I think normally they only come with the polarized version in a silver frame, which is about 50 or so more expensive

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
very good lense. i have awires. pricey, but there isnt an awesome cheap alternative.