O.K tear apart my pictures ;)

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
Sometimes the best criticism is your own, especially when you're just starting out. I feel that outside criticism is best for "fine" refinement work on something that is already very good. The coarse refinement should be something done by the photographer himself / herself.

If you had to pick out the very very best, which would you pick? Compare your shots to shots of other photographers and learn what works and what doesn't. Keep on developing your own sense of aesthetics, because when you're out in the field you only have this to rely on, not the opinions of others. Keep in mind that the viewers don't have the same memories or experiences as you do, meaning some photos that have personal meaning to you will have absolutely no meaning to the general viewer.

Jawo

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
You seem to have taken similar pictures to what I did on my tour of India. Did you only travel to Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur? Thats too bad that they are restoring the Palace of the Wind in Jaipur since thats an incredible building to see with all of its intricacies.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
well i was in Hyderabad for a month (grandparents house) then we went to Delhi, the Rishikesh and Haridwar, then back to Dehli, Agra, Jaipur, Udiapur.
I have about 4,500 photos but i just havnt had the time to get to them !

Jawo

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
Originally posted by: alfa147x
well i was in Hyderabad for a month (grandparents house) then we went to Delhi, the Rishikesh and Haridwar, then back to Dehli, Agra, Jaipur, Udiapur.
I have about 4,500 photos but i just havnt had the time to get to them !

Cool....I know your struggle....it can take me forever to post pictures online. Sounds like you had a blast!