NY AG Schneiderman accused of assault by 4 women

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
We get this a lot. Being an election year for Cuomo it wouldn't take long to get rid of the AG. On the plus side there's always someone in the wings to step in and there's time to get that person up to speed on Cohen et. al.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
1.jpg

IS THIS THE STORM????????????????!@!?!?!??

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Yeah, pretty messed up guy. The story was broken by a liberal rag to take down a liberal. When will Fox News hold conservatives to account for their bad behavior?

I would wish removing people in power who use that power to commit acts of violence/sexual assault is something that has nothing to do with politics at all much less partisanship. It's deeply concerning that recent history disagrees.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I would wish removing people in power who use that power to commit acts of violence/sexual assault is something that has nothing to do with politics at all much less partisanship. It's deeply concerning that recent history disagrees.

Agreed

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

It’s another example of the asymmetric polarization we’ve seen happen. Liberals are fine with demanding the heads of liberal politicians who behave inappropriately. Spritzer, Weiner, Franken, and Schneiderman are all examples of this. Conservatives are not, as evidenced by Trump. Hell, conservatives are so shameless that they are delighting in Schneiderman’s hypocrisy while apparently not noting that his hypocrisy just mirrors their own.

Reactions: HomerJS

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Why would boomerang even care what Cuomo knew? Clearly he doesn’t see assualting women as a problem as he enthusiastically supports a guy for president who has assaulted far more women than Schneiderman has.

Oh yeah, Schneiderman is part of the wrong tribe. It’s amazing how you can program a person just as well as you can program a bot.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Why would boomerang even care what Cuomo knew? Clearly he doesn’t see assualting women as a problem as he enthusiastically supports a guy for president who has assaulted far more women than Schneiderman has.

Oh yeah, Schneiderman is part of the wrong tribe. It’s amazing how you can program a person just as well as you can program a bot.

Cuomo is pretty terrible but there's no "there" there regardless and so absolutely no equivalence between him and Trump. It must gall Trumpettes that there's no person in a similar position that Trump can look down on. As far as we know Cuomo has not pulled out his Weiner, so to speak. Schneiderman is gone for much less than Trump in terms of concealment and vicious behavior. Will Trump step down for his actions? So far no pigs are flying.

jmagg

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2001
Schneiderman is gone for much less than Trump in terms of concealment and vicious behavior.

Talk about shining a turd.

“Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”