NWN2 Community News Update

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Text

Interesting potential for spell casting with a Wii version, but I am not sure if the NWN2 engine is best suited to the task.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
i actually started up another game of NWN2.. still don't have MOTB though :( i figured i'd go with a warlock this time, though i still think i prefer a monk overall. next time i'll probably play a dex/wis monk to get insane AC bonuses instead of putting points into STR.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
I still need to play through MotB, sorta go side tracked with The Witcher; and my school schedule doesn't leave much time for gaming.

chizow

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon
i actually started up another game of NWN2.. still don't have MOTB though :( i figured i'd go with a warlock this time, though i still think i prefer a monk overall. next time i'll probably play a dex/wis monk to get insane AC bonuses instead of putting points into STR.

Ack! There was quite a few MOTB sales for $10 recently. :( But ya I've yet to put much time into these even though I've had em for over a month.

Fayd

Diamond Member
Jun 28, 2001
www.manwhoring.com

is that why khelgar made a terrible monk? i thought it was just cause monks sucked...

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Fayd

is that why khelgar made a terrible monk? i thought it was just cause monks sucked...

no, monks are great - i generally go wis/str though for the extra damage as opposed to AC.

khelgar is a terrible monk because you can give him the hammer of ironfist as a fighter. combine that with high AB, weapon focus/specialization, and he's a beastly fighter (not to mention he'll have LOTS more HP).