NWN2 1.07 Beta Patch Notes

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Nice! I'll have to get that all set up when I get home. I've been waiting for an excuse to go back to NWN2 :D

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Canai
Nice! I'll have to get that all set up when I get home. I've been waiting for an excuse to go back to NWN2 :D

ditto. i'm still waiting for them to remove the disc check like they did with NWN1, that way i can play NWN2 without the disc in the drive. my dvd image didn't work :(

and YES i own the game - got it for $25 when BB had it on sale :D

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
I've finally had it with the Companion AI mod, getting rid of it. I'm sick of Sand forgetting he has spells and attacking ogres with his dagger. I'm sick of Sand altering the memorized spells from what I selected. I'm sick of my character forgetting she has a Longsword +3 and Rapier +3 and switching to an unenchanted Adamantine Greataxe. Why does Kelgar think he has to switch from his clan warhammer to a +1 shortbow? Even when I switch the behavior settings, they still do this crap. So. FRICKING. AGGRAVATING!

No more AI mods.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Looks like Atari deleted the thread on the ataricommunity forums, try following Sblade's link, it is not working.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
will current NWN2 owners be able to go with steam by entering their cdkey? that'd be great.

aCynic2

Apr 28, 2007
Explain this concept of steam to me. I have zero experience. From this line:

After that point you DO NOT have to be online in order to play the game.

Why would I ever need to be online to play a non-MP game?

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Originally posted by: aCynic2
Explain this concept of steam to me. I have zero experience. From this line:

After that point you DO NOT have to be online in order to play the game.

Why would I ever need to be online to play a non-MP game?

steam has an "offline" mode. so when you start up steam, it checks to see if you're on the internet. if not, it says something like "steam cannot connect to the server" and somewhere on the dialog panel is a button for "go to offline mode"