nvidia vs 3dfx......in a softball game?!?!?!

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
I think both sides of the meaningless video holy wars have to admit: that's a pretty lame excuse for a public opinion boost.

IvoryGrail

Apr 30, 2000
woohoo!!!

3dfx rules!!.....now nobody can stop us!

wait.....I'm an Nvidiot. Anyway, who cares about a softball game:)

claiomh

May 31, 2000
3dfx unmistakably won, since no one in the stands had GLIDE binoculars, the players at a MAD RAMDAC-ing SPEED... stole every base.

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
I just read that article and omg 3dfx sounds so freaking childish. They seriously do not sound like a professional company, but a bunch of losers trying to make a friendly baseball game into "David vs. Goliath, Rocky vs. Apollo Creed, Superman vs. Lex Luthor, USA vs. the Soviet Union, FSAA vs. T&L!" WTF?? That is so lame. Please.....that is so ridiculous. 3dfx is dead, and everyone knows it.

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Bobby ribs, you take life way to seriously. It's not like they issued a press release to yahoo. It's a little harmless fun poking. Nvidia would be doing the same if they won. Inter-company sports are common and often arranged by employees. In the high tech world most of those guys have probably worked together at one time or another and most are probably in their 20's.