Question Nvidia RTX 3080 cards will be available again, but .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

7beauties

Mar 24, 2008
Friends: Since Cryptocurrency is is falling, Nvidia's used RTX 3080 graphichs cards will come flooding the market, but these won't be virginal never-used cards. These cards will have had been used at full-tilt for months mining cryptocurrency. If you spring for these cards you'll be buying high-mileage cards that had been pushed to their limits to mine cryptocurrency. These cards will be packed as new though they've broken a sweat mining, and you'll still be paying more than their original MSRP. If I pay tons of money on a brand new Jaguar car I expect it to be virginal. It's your money, but I'm out of the game for now. Good luck to you suckers but I know what I want. Good luck. And btw, water cooling now won't undo damage for full-tilt of months of full-tilt usage. Why pay for a Jaguar that's raced full hilt for months when you could land a new one that's never been been abused? You know the old saying: a fool and his money are soon departed.

1st: This is the wrong forum for this post.
2nd: You already created a thread in GPUs about GPUs being too
expensive.

If you want to add anything further concerning this subject, use your first thread.
https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/im-throwing-in-the-towel.2595033/

AT Mod Usandthem

I moved that first thread from this forum to the GPU forum and
told you why. You then create another thread about GPUs in the CPU forum?
Seriously???

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.