Nvidia Nforce 4

gamerxx13

Nov 9, 2004
I read that this new video card is coming out. I am currently building a computer, and wondering if it is really worth waiting for this board, and do u guys know what the price will be. What are the advantages over the Nforce 3 boards. I plan on getting a amd 64 3200.

gobucks

Golden Member
Oct 22, 2004
Go for the nForce4. Lots of new goodies. PCIe (not just graphics, there are also peripheral expansion slots, which are actually more important), SATA-II, harware firewall, cool overclocking tools, and good performance. The Ultra should be under $150. Also, I just saw one for sale on a website in germany, hopefully it will be available by next week.

AristoV300

Golden Member
May 29, 2004
With the release of NForce 4 I will make the conversion from Intel to AMD. The new 915/925 chipset are not very impressive.

gobucks

Golden Member
Oct 22, 2004
it will hopefully be out on newegg next week, but we'll see. I imagine another etailer will probably list it first in the USA, but not have any availability. Then, a few days later, everyone will have them, and there will be a massive cluster$&*@ of people trying to get their hands on them. This is what people have been waiting for since last september, so it's gonna be pretty crazy.