nVidia entering the x86 scene?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Idontcare
Originally posted by: apoppin
the rest of your "complaints" about what you think i am accusing you of, are a smokescreen because i simply called you on this one point

I'll repeat. Please knock it off with the inflammatory flamebait.

You have repeatedly made statements about me in this thread, and you cannot defend why you made them nor can you refute having made them.

My calling you out on the flamebait is not smokescreen, your post record in this thread speaks for itself and I'm not the only one who has noticed.

Regardless whether you feel you are right or not on the technical topic material, your approach of making your posts towards me personal and inflammatory is simply unacceptable.

No one else gets to throw crap like that up on the forums and walk away with a shrug and grin and claim "I don't knows any better". You know better and you need to demonstrate it.

If you are incapable of understanding what it is about your posts that are inflammatory then I'll ask a mod to assist you. Its now repetitive, has always been needless, and continues to detract from the value of this thread.

and i'll repeat .. your charges are utterly ridiculous
-you are doing *exactly* what you falsely accuse me of doing

and moving back to the topic, i am not so sure what Nemesis1 is trying to say here:
The Bolded part above. No way . It was an attempt to raise NV. price and it worked .analysts should have a higher education. I knew what Intel was working . So should they have. A little research works wonders . But Ya the know it alls skip the research part. And drive a dieing companies stock price higher. Its criminal . Or these guys aren't very bright.

Who is driving a "dying companies" stock price higher?
:confused:

Wreckage

Banned
Jul 1, 2005
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124
I just wish they'd find a way to make my GTX260 not so useless when I'm not gaming (which is 99% of the time)

They did find a way. It's called CUDA.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_home.html#

You can use it for video transcoding, folding@home, photoshop, among other things.

You can even use it for accelerating Lattice Boltzmann fluid flow simulations ;)

magreen

Golden Member
Dec 27, 2006
Originally posted by: Idontcare
the rest of your "complaints" about what you think i am accusing you of, are a smokescreen because i simply called you on this one point

I'll repeat. Please knock it off with the inflammatory flamebait.

You have repeatedly made statements about me in this thread, and you cannot defend why you made them nor can you refute having made them.

My calling you out on the flamebait is not smokescreen, your post record in this thread speaks for itself and I'm not the only one who has noticed.

Regardless whether you feel you are right or not on the technical topic material, your approach of making your posts towards me personal and inflammatory is simply unacceptable.

No one else gets to throw crap like that up on the forums and walk away with a shrug and grin and claim "I don't knows any better". You know better and you need to demonstrate it.

If you are incapable of understanding what it is about your posts that are inflammatory then I'll ask a mod to assist you. Its now repetitive, has always been needless, and continues to detract from the value of this thread.

and i'll repeat .. your charges are utterly ridiculous
-you are doing *exactly* what you falsely accuse me of doing
apoppin, you are making an accusation against idontcare here without substantiating it at all. This is not the first time that you have done that in this thread. Such posting behavior is immature and detracts from the forum.

As one of our most respected and valued members in the forum here, idontcare should not have to put up with you heckling him like this, and it is frankly beneath his dignity to have to keep responding to your childish antics.