Nvidia 620M Graphics BUG ! Please help!

123Marinija

Jun 7, 2016
I have Acer Aspire E1-571G with Nvidia 620m, and 4 months ago I have replaced this Nvidia GPU with same new one(old one was broken), but few day ago this problem started. When notebook run on integrated graphics everything is ok, but when i start some app that use Nvidia, textures goes crazy. :( Also i instaled latest graphics driver, and reinstaled windows 7 x64... Sorry about my english, i hope i was clear... Thank you friends :)
ka0z3fjld

Last edited:

MrTeal

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2003
I have Acer Aspire E1-571G with Nvidia 620m, and 4 months ago I have replaced this Nvidia GPU with same new one(old one was broken), but few day ago this problem started. When notebook run on integrated graphics everything is ok, but when i start some app that use Nvidia, textures goes crazy. :( Also i instaled latest graphics driver, and reinstaled windows 7 x64... Sorry about my english, i hope i was clear... Thank you friends :)
ka0z3fjld

How exactly did you replace the GPU? Did you send it in for repair?

123Marinija

Jun 7, 2016
How exactly did you replace the GPU? Did you send it in for repair?

Yes, i send it to Notebook service, and they replace it. I send them back notebook, but they said that graphic is ok because they tried with other hard drive and works fine. So maybe my hard drive is broken? :\