nvidia 352.86 new driver

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
To my knowledge WHQL doesn't test driver interactions with Inspector which I had running at the time.

A quick google search showed at least one person having similar problems with EVGA precision running, so it sounds like a problem with nVidia's proprietary API.

I was being facetious. I remember someone on these forums never installing beta drivers and only sticking to WHQL for their perceived stability.

YBS1

Golden Member
May 14, 2000
I haven't had issues with the drivers themselves, but the latest two version of GeForce Experience haven't been working for me. Getting a "Geforce Experience has encountered an error and must close", every time I attempt to open it.
Nevermind, it just downloaded an update and fixed itself. Hooray!

xorbe

Sep 7, 2011
No problems so far, but FC4 + Maxwell + fur/godray still crashes after a while here.

escrow4

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2013
No issues so far on my archaic 780 Ti seeing as Nvidia is foucussing on Maxwell. :p

Going to give it a good thrashing later today.

BFG10K

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
I was being facetious. I remember someone on these forums never installing beta drivers and only sticking to WHQL for their perceived stability.
That was me, and I still stand by it.

If we exclude these drivers, I generally get a driver stopped responding once a year, if even that. nVidia's WHQL drivers have been excellent for me for many years.