Nvidia 304.79 Beta Drivers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

imaheadcase

Diamond Member
May 9, 2005
damn I hate nvidia driver installs, or maybe I am doing it wrong.

display driver uninstall->reboot->audio driver uninstall reboot->other stuff uninstall ->reboot->safemode driver sweeper->reboot->install new drivers->reboot!!!

Yah minefor the last couple years always say "installation failed" at end, even though it works. Thats nvidia for you. :p

I had to uninstall these drivers, Serious Sam 3 was messed up graphic wise with them.

The|Hunter

Dec 5, 2011
Max frames render ahead set to 2 would fix it for many. No clue why setting it to 1 or application preference would cause 1fps. Some people claimed all kinds of things fixed it for them. Good to see nvidia with a fix

aye hehe, i stumbled on this 2-3 frames to render ahead fix ^^

Imo it was a issue with dx11 in fullscreen frame buffer, it worked on in windowed mode no matter what frame to render ahead or in dx9 fullscreen.

They also fixed CIV5 dx11 crashing.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
Next week sometime I get to see all the sli features (or possible issues lol) so I'll have even more troubleshooting fun in some games I am sure.