Nvida Surround setup help

sicoticjoker

Nov 21, 2012
Ok, i am SLI'ing 2 geforce gtx 560ti and i want to triple screen game, i have the three monitors up and connected and working, i just CAN NOT figure out how to set up triple screen gaming, if someone could help that would be amazing! Thankyou!!

BrightCandle

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2007
Open up NVidia control panel, 3D Settings> Configure SLI, Surround, PhysX

Then in there set the SLI configuration to "Span displays with surround" and hit configure. Go through the options and when the dialogs stop coming it will be in surround mode.

sicoticjoker

Nov 21, 2012
the only options under 3D Steeings are Adjust image settings with preview, Manage 3D settings, Set PhysX configuration. Those are the only options

sicoticjoker

Nov 21, 2012
Open up NVidia control panel, 3D Settings> Configure SLI, Surround, PhysX

Then in there set the SLI configuration to "Span displays with surround" and hit configure. Go through the options and when the dialogs stop coming it will be in surround mode.

im in the control panel and under 3d settings there is nothing about configure SLI, the only options are "ADjust image settings with preview, Manage 3D settings, Set PhysX Configuration" The control panel is saying im using 2x GeForce GTX 560 Ti

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
This is what you should be seeing. Make sure you are running the latest drivers just in case.

67615778.jpg

SolMiester

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2004
i do indeed

also just for reference both of my cards are just evga 560ti's and my mobo isASUS P8Z77-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Are both cards showing in device manager, I ask cause it doesn't sound like SLI enabled, or you even have the option

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
It really sounds like SLI isn't working.

Try reseating the cards and the SLI bridge.

If that doesn't work update your motherboard BIOS. I found a thread elsewhere that said that an update fixed this exact issue with those exact cards.

Some also mentioned uninstalling drivers and installing fresh and clicking clean install fixed theirs.

Last edited:

sicoticjoker

Nov 21, 2012
It really sounds like SLI isn't working.

Try reseating the cards and the SLI bridge.

If that doesn't work update your motherboard BIOS. I found a thread elsewhere that said that an update fixed this exact issue with those exact cards.

Some also mentioned uninstalling drivers and installing fresh and clicking clean install fixed theirs.

did all of that and im still seeing the same thing in the control panel

Keysplayr

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2003
Yup. Looks like SLI is no worky.
Maybe a bad SLI bridge or even a bad card. Did you swap card locations?