Nunes. The Cow.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Seen this?

He is in much much much deeper than I thought.

Fucking Victor Shokin AGAIN.

I think the GOP needs a mass exorcism cause the fcking lot of them is possessed.

Reactions: Zorba

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Maybe he should hire his lawyer as a his defense :D

Before we go too far on this and say it happened (although I would not put it past Nunes) there has to be something that materially supports the allegation. At that point Nunes can be removed by Pelosi and should. Fox goes nuclear of course given that their darling is sullied.

Perhaps we should have another round of public testimony where Parnas testifies?

Reactions: cytg111

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Notice how they all keep meeting up in Vienna? Who else is in Vienna, fighting extradition to the US??

This guy:

It boggles me how much attention is being paid to “dirt on Biden” and how little is being paid to how our government officials are actively colluding with a Russian gangster under indictment, cooking up natural gas schemes in Ukraine, and generally furthering Russian interests. How long until Trump and his cronies undo the Magnitsky Act and drop all sanctions on Russia?

Feb 4, 2009
Maybe he should hire his lawyer as a his defense :D

Before we go too far on this and say it happened (although I would not put it past Nunes) there has to be something that materially supports the allegation. At that point Nunes can be removed by Pelosi and should. Fox goes nuclear of course given that their darling is sullied.

Perhaps we should have another round of public testimony where Parnas testifies?

Nancy can remove a Representative for being a traitor?
I never knew this but it makes sense, call it up for a vote.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Nancy can remove a Representative for being a traitor?
I never knew this but it makes sense, call it up for a vote.

The Speaker can remove anyone from Nunes position. She can't kick anyone out of the House and this power isn't commonly used for obvious reasons, but if there is credible evidence of involvement in something like this? Yep it's indeed allowable. What would perhaps be more beneficial is to leave Nunes where he is and bring in credible testimony of his participation along with whoever else comes up.

But

This has to be damning with the facts before it's picked up. Of course the article can be presented for the record :D

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I do want to see what kind of evidence comes up, but if it's credible... Nunes' political future doesn't look great.

The great bit: his demonstrated history of craven behavior makes it that much harder for him to defend against this. Everyone knows he's Trump's water boy and isn't above doing highly unethical things in that role.

Reactions: skyking

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
I do want to see what kind of evidence comes up, but if it's credible... Nunes' political future doesn't look great.

The great bit: his demonstrated history of craven behavior makes it that much harder for him to defend against this. Everyone knows he's Trump's water boy and isn't above doing highly unethical things in that role.

This really depends on California Republicans. So far they have embraced what he is with open arms. A problem for Nunes is that if this bears out then he may be subject to criminal conspiracy charges, although Barr will likely crush those.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Hey how about this being entered into the record and offering Nunes to testify in his behalf, limited to this allegation alone? No subpoena, at least not now, but just for fairness.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Thank you Devin Nunes. You're helping the GOP's terminal condition metastasize, which I am all for.

Getting rid of these traitors and criminals would be more difficult if they weren't so intellectually and ethically bankrupt. Please keep talking Devin, definitely urge Trump to do the same. You guys are almost there! Winning!

Reactions: Fanatical Meat

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Those two Ukraine guys have been in bed with a lot of high level repubs. They were involved with the Desantis election in Florida. Dems need to open a public widespread investigation on these two and their links to repubs.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Supposedly Nunes is threatening to sue CNN and I hope he does. Nunes will have to prove the report was false and intentionally malicious, something that's not easy to demonstrate. In the course of their defense, CNN will some ability of discovery and oh boy won't that be fun! After that CNN can countersue Nunes personally.

Please Nunes, sue.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

Unfortunately, everyone does not know that. Very few people know that.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Its the fucking twillight zone is what it is.. difference of policy is usally about minor diffreneces... this is a war between fact and fiction... war between democracy and autocracy.
Get it through your skulls.... modern technology has the power to subvert a public rising before it happens... russia, china, ntc... If you loose your freedom chances are you are not getting it back. Freedom bitches. Freedom.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Supposedly Nunes is threatening to sue CNN and I hope he does. Nunes will have to prove the report was false and intentionally malicious, something that's not easy to demonstrate. In the course of their defense, CNN will some ability of discovery and oh boy won't that be fun! After that CNN can countersue Nunes personally.

Please Nunes, sue.

Seems like CNN and Daily Beast have both reported on aspects of this story, but the only source of record is Parnas/his lawyer and I’m not really sure how credible they are, but then again I also don’t know what incentive they have to lie about it.

m8d

Nov 5, 2012
Nunes.jfif.jpg

You must include your own personal commentary in P&N.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

Please Nunes, sue.

Have no idea what would be the basis of a libel claim here. The story is titled "Exclusive: Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden." This quote from Parnas' attorney is the crux of it: "Mr. Parnas learned from former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Victor Shokin that Nunes had met with Shokin in Vienna last December."

CNN is just reporting on what someone has said. Unless Parnas' attorney didn't actually say that, there is nothing to sue over.

Then again, it was Nunes who tried to sue twitter users over parody accounts so this guy will sue for anything.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Please Nunes, sue.
A whole bunch of people would like a deep dive discovery process.

Reactions: Meghan54

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Those two Ukraine guys have been in bed with a lot of high level repubs. They were involved with the Desantis election in Florida. Dems need to open a public widespread investigation on these two and their links to repubs.

More details. His wife is hot.

• Love

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
It would probably make sense at this point to go over Nunes' campaign finances with a fine tooth comb.

At a minimum he's going to be subject to an ethics investigation. It should be relatively easy to prove or disprove this assertion.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
It would probably make sense at this point to go over Nunes' campaign finances with a fine tooth comb.

At a minimum he's going to be subject to an ethics investigation. It should be relatively easy to prove or disprove this assertion.
Unfortunately it seems that (Republican) voters just don't care. "They're all corrupt, all corruption is equal, they all do it, at least my side corrupts better!"

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Unfortunately it seems that (Republican) voters just don't care. "They're all corrupt, all corruption is equal, they all do it, at least my side corrupts better!"

I mean this is basically the course the party has taken but that doesn't mean it should be shrugged at by the rest of us.

Kind of amazing how the GOP hatred of Obama has basically lead to their complete self destruction of all claimed principle. Either the forces they unleashed were too tempting to weaponize or their own ideals weren't really that strong in the first place. Probably both.