Nullification of the U.S. Constitution by MAGA states- Can the Fed gov't do anything short of sending in troops?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
And, of course, when confronted with it they will do what they can to shine you on. The oldest trick in the book is to pretend you didn't really fall on your face. But, while that may be socially comforting to oneself, everybody around you can see the truth. The best hope is that they will pretend you didn't to avoid your contempt if they reveal that they did. Surely you can see the kindness and joy of being that man is expressing. He can give me the finger any day. And the same to you. Thanks.

All the pointless psycho-babble gobbledygook in the world doesn't change the fact that this whole convo is from you getting the basic facts of the situation wrong and then basing your suggestion on those incorrect facts.

But sure, everyone else is messed up ...

Reactions: Meghan54

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
All the pointless psycho-babble gobbledygook in the world doesn't change the fact that this whole convo is from you getting the basic facts of the situation wrong and then basing your suggestion on those incorrect facts.

But sure, everyone else is messed up ...
As I explained, the sentiment came before getting the facts wrong. I have said for a very long time that liberals have a particular brain defect, the inability to credit the danger they are in owing to excessive reliance on reason they fall short on a capacity to know what they feel. When you don't know how fucked up you are you don't see it in other people. I think you do not know the madness the right has suppressed and is threatening to explode as mass psychosis.

The likely outcome is that while there is time to act liberals will manage to let that time pass and our society will collapse in a state of political paralysis. That will mean only conservatives will be left to save us. Not my favorite option. but stay asleep as long as you can. You will at least go out fully rested.