(NSFW) Introducing The Worst Boob Job In The History Of Boob Jobs

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
CANNOT UNSEE!!

I just had my gf show me her breasts so I could replace that image.

That wasn't a good idea. now, everytime you see her breasts, you will think back to this thread. every, time. girlfriend boobs, hack boobs.

Jodell88

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2007
I like the OP. He's a good looking guy with a cute kid and a HOT wife. However, I hope he's banned for that link. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

theevilsharpie

Platinum Member
Nov 2, 2009
The sad part is that shes 24 years old

I'm gonna call bullshit on that.

She certainly doesn't look 24, and the article says that she got a boob job 15 years ago. Although I don't have much faith in humanity these days, I highly doubt a plastic surgeon is going to give a 9-year-old a boob job so that she can work in the adult entertainment industry.

Maligx

Aug 25, 2008
I'm gonna call bullshit on that.

She certainly doesn't look 24, and the article says that she got a boob job 15 years ago. Although I don't have much faith in humanity these days, I highly doubt a plastic surgeon is going to give a 9-year-old a boob job so that she can work in the adult entertainment industry.

yup wondering if i was reading the wrong article.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Don't they need maintenance every 10 years or so anyway? Shouldn't be done in the first place if you don't have the $$$. On top of that, if it was really "botched" then the person responsible should correct it for free.

I'm sure your post has been replied to already but I'm throttled and can't easily reload the page.

First, RTFOP. The "person responsible" "was no where to be found." Second, she worked in the "ADULT ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY." This means her revenue dried up immediately. People in the adult entertainment industry often have few/no other marketable skills, so of course she couldn't afford "maintenance" after things went wrong. Any savings she had left after the expensive cosmetic surgery were likely wiped out by the emergency one. Hell, that was probably part/all life-saving charity, hence, only one breast reduction.

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
I'd hit it.

edit: also, it's astounding how many people reply to a thread without reading the one short paragraph in the OP. One of the implants was removed, you illiterate retards.