NSC Advisor Mike Flynn

How long will Mike Flynn last on the NSC?

• One week

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • two weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one month

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Two months

• Three months

• Six Months

• One Year

• More than a year.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

wirelessenabled

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
I knew he was a short timer but not how short it turned out to be.

Good riddance! A nutter gone from this so-called Administration.

May there be many more.

See my poll on Sean Spicer and a new poll on The Donald.

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
what's the shortest lasting tenure for a major cabinet position in history? This guy got confirmed like what a week ago?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Good thing Comey saw fit to sit on this info that had actual national security implications, until the fake news media exposed it. Not that the conservatives would've cared anyway.

Reactions: Balt

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Good thing Comey saw fit to sit on this info that had actual national security implications, until the fake news media exposed it. Not that the conservatives would've cared anyway.

Yeah, seriously, fuck comey! I thought he was a principal guy but after ignoring this, fuck him.

Reactions: MongGrel and Zorba

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Another one bites the dust.......another one bites the dust.....and another one gone, and another one gone......

That should be the Trump Cabinet theme song.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
The problem with this admin is, once one nut goes down, an even bigger nut will replace them.

Oh and fuck Comey and his Russian sympathizing ass.

Reactions: Balt and cytg111

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
The problem with this admin is, once one nut goes down, an even bigger nut will replace them.

Oh and fuck Comey and his Russian sympathizing ass.
Petreus's classified information leak is magnitudes worse than anything Hillary ever did. but I would take him over flynn any day.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Petreus's classified information leak is magnitudes worse than anything Hillary ever did. but I would take him over flynn any day.

I agree. But nothing like nominating the guy actually convicted for violating the law they claimed Hillary should've been locked up under. Republicans, especially Trump, have absolutely no shame.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
News is all over this saying the IC knew about the calls due to tapping the Russians.

Obama's acting AG told the Trump team of the calls and he was a blackmail liability. Ignored. (Same AG Trump fired over the Muslim EO....)

Most importantly, pros are saying no way Flynn was doing this on his own. Trump himself would be at minimum briefed on it, if not directing it.

Trumps tweets to Putin re: sanctions look suspiciously timed with these calls....

Shit meet fan.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Remember how much Obama was criticized when he fired this jackass? You righties are so full of shit.

Now we need a full bi-partisan committee to investigate how much Flynn was involved working with Russians to help Trump in the campaign, how much Trump knew and when did he know it.

I wonder if he'll try to replace him with the guy who gave top secret info to his mistress?

Makes Hillary's email server look tame in comparison

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Let's also keep in mind just how poorly staffed the WH is.

Multitudes of postings are still not filled, and those he has hired are amateurs and hacks.

They are in no way equipped to face the utter shitstorm which is about to be unleashed.

Flynn will have no protections from being called before Congress. They are the last dam holding this back, and it's doubtful how they can withstand the pressure that will come to investigate.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
The question that lingers is not about Flynn and his dishonesty, but why he told the Russian ambassador prior to Trump even taking office that the new administration would lift sanctions imposed by Obama for Russia's hacking during the election, which not coincidentally benefited Trump. No chance Flynn formulated the idea of lifting sanctions on his own. All of the media talk is about Flynn's dishonesty, but Flynn is out now, while Trump remains.

I've been saying this for weeks - the dossier is almost certainly at least partially true. The connection between Trump and Russia is going to eventually cost him the presidency.