NRA in turmoil, gun manufacturers going bankrupt, Thanks Trump

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
If you have internet, you have Fox News (YouTube) and every source they get their "news" from.
Not to mention every bar and restaurant is tuned into Fox News on a constant basis.

Well, at least in my section of the country it sure seems like it.

mistercrabby

Mar 9, 2013
How very violent and strangely homoerotic of you.

what's the deal?

lol--did you know that this was the specific overriding trope of "Nazi" films from the 40s-late 60s?

hahhaha. This guy.

Couldn’t come up with even a little bit of critical thinking?

You like old time nazi movies ? About oral sex metaphors? Ok, you be you.

mistercrabby

Mar 9, 2013
so? you realize that number is small in comparison to the total number of white people in the United states?
Which i believe I read that 30% of all white people own guns...
Your numbers a screwed up due to the amount of all white people and all colored people... the numbers are not even close!
Last time I checked the 2nd amendment gave all people the right to bear arms........so what is thew issue?
That was way too easy!!

It’s not about the relative magnitude numbers, silly head. It’s a swipe at prejudicial mindset you and your buddies on this thread so obviously espouse.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Perhaps. Ironically, post undermines the original premise of the thread. Thanks for agreeing with me.

So, more irrational fear means more gun sales, right? And you're all about spreading some yourself, obviously.

Mar 11, 2004
I still don't know what a "gun-grabber" is. I've never seen one in my life.

< evil lefty asshole gun-owning, straight, cis-gendered, liberal, "constitutionalist," Jeffersonian, southern, democrat, likes to shoot shit and drink beer. Lived on all coasts, has friends in the queerest of states: Texas, and SD, and others....

...oh and read.

Ah! I think it's the literacy thing. lol! I think it's because I can read! This must be what separates me from conservative retards.

carry on.

I know what a gun grabber is. Its a punkass bitch, that resorts to grabbing a gun to resolve any issue in their life. There's definitely some overlap, but unique from gun strokers that jack off their guns as surrogate penises to try and feel like a man after experiencing ED.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It’s not about the relative magnitude numbers, silly head. It’s a swipe at prejudicial mindset you and your buddies on this thread so obviously espouse.
Ohh Boo Hoo!!! Cry me a river,,,,,,Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Says the fear monger.....
Oh my, there are Black people win GUNZ!!! What are us white people going to do!
I bet you deny that there needs to be Police reform...

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Feel this one slide between your lips, across your tongue and try not to gag...

What!! This doesn’t fit the uninformed, lefty narrative at all. Can you feel it tickling your tonsils?

From the NAGGA website:

Presently 19% of African Americans nationwide own firearms. Since at least 2015, this percentage has grown, with doctors, lawyers, dentists, business men and women, plumbers, single moms, republicans, democrats, and many more all becoming active firearm owners in today’s society.

Gosh, you mokes are so easy. No wonder the greatest douchebag of a generation is going to get re-elected.
You do know this a phenomenon of Trump getting elected. Trump has given license that it's open season on black people.

BTW - Why are the killers of Breonna Taylor still not arrested?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Looks like she’s going for full dissolution of the NRA. I applaud her courage, knowing the kind of armed nutcases who put blind faith in this corrupt organization to “defend their rights”...lol.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

nice

very nice

Wow that's huge. 18 month investigation? I have to imagine that Letitia James has a rock solid case and will absolutely bury the NRA in court.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
The NRA hates it when a Republican in office. They were riding high when the darkie got elected, remember that he was coming to take away all the guns. I reckon Fox News will be happy to see Biden as well (if he gets elected), as then all the angry "conservatives" will tune in to ratchet up their anger and fear. I mean, they do it now, but more so.

If the subject line of this thread was actually true, I'd FINALLY find something to give Trump credit for. The NRA is a terrorist propaganda machine, and frankly the 2nd amendment is outdated (not as many slaves to keep in line as in hte late 1700s) and completely unproductive in a modern society.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Wow that's huge. 18 month investigation? I have to imagine that Letitia James has a rock solid case and will absolutely bury the NRA in court.
I liked how they cited the trump foundation case as precedent

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
The NRA has pretty clearly been a money-swindling scam for years, if not decades. May the NRA rest in pieces. Break it up, sell the assets and donate to charity.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
The NRA has pretty clearly been a money-swindling scam for years, if not decades. May the NRA rest in pieces. Break it up, sell the assets and donate to charity.
Don't forget to prosecute all those that have been embezzling from it for all these years.

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
I hope this doesn't play into the narrative of "Dems wanna take your guns away!!".
I mean, on one hand, it totally will. On the other hand, Dems could pass a bill issuing a rifle to ever American when they turned 18, and the usual suspects would *still* pound that narrative. Might as well clean up some grotesque corruption when the opportunity presents itself.