NPR joins other news orgs banning comments from its stories

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If people cant discuss the topic, then NPR is not interested in what people think. They are only interested in brainwashing people. I predict less people will visit their site.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Mudshark sounds like a great word to add to my arsenal. I'll combine it with my fav, grabass.

Mudshark-grabass. LOL!

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
I predict less people will visit their site.

Oh, I doubt that. NPR caters to the sheeple. The boujwa (Bourgeois) progressive masses.

My speech teacher in high school was such a boujwa, progressive, pretentious nappy ho who told us all in class we should listen to NPR. Back then I KNEW that was bullshit.

Besides, how the fuck can anyone stand hearing someone talk into the mic anyway? I give you a great example. LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQSO0RbmHBI

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2005
Oh, I doubt that. NPR caters to the sheeple. The boujwa (Bourgeois) progressive masses.

My speech teacher in high school was such a boujwa, progressive, pretentious nappy ho who told us all in class we should listen to NPR. Back then I KNEW that was bullshit.

Besides, how the fuck can anyone stand hearing someone talk into the mic anyway? I give you a great example. LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQSO0RbmHBI

yup, good thing you waist your time on such nonsense. keep on keepin' on conner

Rhonda the Sly

Nov 22, 2007
If people cant discuss the topic, then NPR is not interested in what people think. They are only interested in brainwashing people. I predict less people will visit their site.
If every comment section is going to devolve into a "my team is better than your team" discussion, and one that won't be relevant to the article it is attached to, why should NPR pay for it?

While there's usually a comment, maybe two, that are worthwhile contributions to many articles, most all comments don't add much to the discussion.

I'm using the Internet! Yeah!

Reactions: Thump553