NOW WITH VIDEO!!!! LOL, Detroit TV news is fvcking horrible

EDIT: Video link here (RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS).

There's been an ad running on TV for the past couple days for "Local 4's" report on drunk driving.

The draw of this one is that Guy Gordon, the morning news anchor on the channel, gets drunk (under the supervision of the Macomb County Sheriff) and then tries to do field sobriety tests.

One of the parts of the commercial particularly makes me roll my eyes: Guy Gordon says "I peel pretty good. Peel!? I feel pretty good."

I'll see if I can get my TV capture card working and try to get the segment uploaded.

:roll:

Update: got the capture card to work, will be updating thread with video soon. :)

BTW, can someone host?

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
a CBS news anchor was caught saying the f-word on live TV on 5/19. i should upload that one too.

Aug 26, 2004
good video...hopfully it caught someone's attention...of course if you need a news story to realize you shouldnt drive while drunk, chances are you're too stupid to have a drivers license in the first place...

whalen

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2000
Haha he went to the Hospital...I can't wait til i move to the Detroit area later this week :)

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005
Didn't watch but one of our local anchors did the same a few months back.

He also demonstrated being shot with a taser and a few other things.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
wow. i guess they already had someone on Kwame's trail that day.

what they SHOULD have done was got Guy Gordon wasted and had him go harass Kwame. now that would be worth watching! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by: meltdown75
wow. i guess they already had someone on Kwame's trail that day.

what they SHOULD have done was got Guy Gordon wasted and had him go harass Kwame. now that would be worth watching! :thumbsup:
:laugh:

Kipper

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2000
Local news is so utterly boring they have to revert to stunts like this to get viewership up.