Now we really know it’s over...

njdevilsfan87

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2007
That's going to be difficult since COVID was handled about as poorly as possible in this country, and so it's going to cost even more now to get us back on track. It's going to take a while (and likely require more stimulus) for the economy to get back to early 2019 levels and only then can debt realistically start being reduced, just in time for Trump 2024.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
That's going to be difficult since COVID was handled about as poorly as possible in this country, and so it's going to cost even more now to get us back on track. It's going to take a while (and likely require more stimulus) for the economy to get back to early 2019 levels and only then can debt realistically start being reduced, just in time for Trump 2024.
We need to cut spending immediately and then blame the new administration for the lack of growth.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
It's mostly going to fvck over their own people in industrial parts of the country, for the benefit of highly profitable corporations, mostly based in coastal tech/finance hubs.
And GOP is fine with it as long as it helps them politically.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
It's mostly going to fvck over their own people in industrial parts of the country, for the benefit of highly profitable corporations, mostly based in coastal tech/finance hubs.
And GOP is fine with it as long as it helps them politically.

The worse off Americans are, the more they'll support Trumpism and the Cult of Populism that threatens to destroy this nation.

Reactions: dawp and Fenixgoon

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
We need to cut spending immediately and then blame the new administration for the lack of growth.

Its the same old bullshit the GOP party has been running for years.
Shows up late to the restaurant. Orders everything on the menu while lecturing the rest of the table that they shouldn't be buying appetizers and then when the bill comes passes it to the left saying "well I was invited here therefore you need to pay"

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
And GOP is fine with it as long as it helps them politically. lines their pockets.
Fixed.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Why have Leningrad Lindsey, Moscow Mitch, and Putin's bitch, mentioned his stepping down?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Does anyone care what any Republican says or thinks? They’ve already showed themselves to be hypocrites and political opportunists.

I think that should be the message until the next election, “just shut up”.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
What debt, 10% gdp growth cuz I said so
While it’s bad for governance it’s probably politically smart for the democrats to just start hilariously lying about all their policies like the republicans do. ACA expansion? It will cause GDP to double!

Reactions: hal2kilo

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
While it’s bad for governance it’s probably politically smart for the democrats to just start hilariously lying about all their policies like the republicans do. ACA expansion? It will cause GDP to double!

Lol, according to some people, Republicans are the adults in the room.

We know Dems aren't cutout for outright bullshit, they just don't sling it like the grifters across the aisle

Edit: meant aren't

Last edited:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Mitch literally just said “look at the latest jobs report! We may not need another stimulus!!!”

lol

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z
Feb 4, 2009
Lol, according to some people, Republicans are the adults in the room.

We know Dems are cutout for outright bullshit, they just don't sling it like the grifters across the aisle

Funny you say this. Dude I sort of know posted on Facebook recently saying “Don’t worry Conservatives. Liberals have no reason to whine or act childish now” “put your nose down and get ready for 2024”
When I asked does this mean I’ll hear a concession speech from the President?
He said no, the President is too busy fighting for conservative causes.

I found a particular irony that while he & I do not agree on policy issues, we both know what a responsible adult does and he didn’t want to go down that road regarding the President. Basically he’s saying You Libs need to stop whining but the President can whine all he wants.
Strange position to take for an educated guy. All I can figure is he’s embarrassed by the President.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Funny you say this. Dude I sort of know posted on Facebook recently saying “Don’t worry Conservatives. Liberals have no reason to whine or act childish now” “put your nose down and get ready for 2024”

I found a particular irony that while he & I do not agree on policy issues, we both know what a responsible adult does and he didn’t want to go down that road regarding the President. Basically he’s saying You Libs need to stop whining but the President can whine all he wants.
Strange position to take for an educated guy. All I can figure is he’s embarrassed by the President.
It simply blatant hypocrisy. A trait.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

I mean, it's not surprising. I grew up with this "do as I say, not as I do" rhetoric. But Dems are supposed to be ashamed or something.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
There is literally no way a Mitch Senate will approve any stimulus with a democratic president. Mitch literally doesn't care about anything except running. The country is going to be fucked and Mitch will love it. Especially when the morons of the US fall for it in 2022 and give him more senators and the house.

Reactions: hal2kilo

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
There is literally no way a Mitch Senate will approve any stimulus with a democratic president. Mitch literally doesn't care about anything except running. The country is going to be fucked and Mitch will love it. Especially when the morons of the US fall for it in 2022 and give him more senators and the house.
Why doesn't Biden just compromise and do everything McConnell wants?!

Gabe323

Apr 29, 2002
That's what I keep saying out loud when the news folks talk about the stock market(since election day) and how it loves a divided government and are expecting a new stimulus. Like wtf why would mitch do that?

Reactions: Zorba and dank69