Now THIS is what stats should be like!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

D347h

Nov 21, 2003
Originally posted by: DanC
- how many WU's /or what ya have there/ will be completed and send back in 1h30min on AMD Athlon 1 GHz ?? /And in 3 hours ??/

Honestly? I've never tried to break it down that way.
Let me put it this way though... it'd make a BIG difference in our output! :D

Are you honest ?? Would it be big ?? I don't believe in it....
However, I must finish my FAD work unit - earlier stuck on 4%, now on 70% :/
But maybe I can set it up in school if you want and if it would make any difference...

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
CAD - "PICNIC????" :confused:

Problem In Chair, Not In Computer ;)

CkG
lol ,got to remember that 1!:D

Danc
Btw whats 'lastup' mean? ,last uploaded?what units?

In case I haven't already said,I'll switch over a little power to DPAD when S@H1 ends:)

Overkiller
That big implication is the main reason I ran (& will run) DPAD ,that's also why I asked Smoke to put it in the recruiting thread,it kinda grabs your attention;),they should give it more attention on their own website

nukefarmer

May 7, 2000
I'm now running this on my xp1900 at home and 1Ghz celly at work.

fyi:
The linux that they have is not working properly though, it sometimes sends in buggy results or something like that.
(someone complained on the forums there about my results that ended up in the best100 file)
So i switched to the win client running in wine and everything seems fine now.

Overkiller

Platinum Member
Feb 22, 2003
Yes,

Dpad is very productive with any and all pcs. The more you crunch the more points you get..i dont know exaclty how i can explain it any better..basically 1 pc CAN & DOES do a lot of work and makes a big difference.

Hope that answers your question :)

DanC

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2000
Sorry about being offline - the storms up here took out my power for 2 days.
Trees down all over the place, and still no online access. :(

Anyway... As ok said -- yes, a single machine can and does make a big difference! :)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Sorry about being offline - the storms up here took out my power for 2 days.
Trees down all over the place, and still no online access. :(

I always figured the Borg had telepathing posting abilities ;):p

Anyway - sucks about the power situation. I myself had a little "accident" due to the weather. Too bad it was my fault:p Seems my snowblower decided to take out my little phone box on the side of the house. I didn't realize it messed things up until late afternoon, causing my Queue outage the other day:( Ohwell - I have a new line coming into the house now:D

BTW - is a P2 300 too wimpy? I have this lappy just sitting here doing absolutely nothing now that I got it fixed. Suppose it'd turn out a few results?

CkG

DanC

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2000
My backed-up systems managed to squeeze out enough particles to propel me into 12th place overall. :)