now this is a fight that I would lvoe to be in:D

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Nice :)

My ex-gf was strong and we would always play fight like that. I never felt bad getting pinned :p

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
I love wrestling girls! It pisses-off my wife something fierce, though. I should prolly include her once in a while.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
I love wrestling girls! It pisses-off my wife something fierce, though. I should prolly include her once in a while.

punch her in the stomach during her period.....that'll get her interested real fast

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005
Originally posted by: suicidalpigeon
why is he trying to break free??

you obviously dont know any of the tricks of the trade..you make it seem like you want to get away so that it continues

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: LumbergTech

you obviously dont know any of the tricks of the trade..you make it seem like you want to get away so that it continues

Exactly - it makes them grind on you a bit harder, not to mention sweat and pant. :D

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
Originally posted by: LumbergTech

Exactly - it makes them grind on you a bit harder, not to mention sweat and pant. :D

If you get pinned down like that and you are close enough, you can move your face in close and shake your head around and it'll get 'em real riled up :p