2.$1500 - $1700
4.I am not buying any parts outside the US
5.I am completely plan on fine with any brand you choose.
6.I have no current parts i will be using.
7.I do plan on overclocking
9.End of august or begining of september
1. My PC will be used for maya, real flow, after effects and premiere primarily.
2. My budget is 1500$
3.i will be buying parts in the US
4. From a microcenter
5. No specification on brands
6. I wont be using any of the current parts
8. Pretty high res projects. Sometimes till 3K
9. Right away
10. I need not
Looking to build my first gaming pc. Want to use it mainly for arma 3/dayz. Here is a kit on newegg that i was interested in. Tell me what you think. MOBO, MSI Radeon HD 7770 1GB, G.SKILL 8GB MEM, Seagate 1TB HDD, SAMSUNG 24X DVD Burner, Rosewill 600W PSU, ZALMAN Z11 PLUS Case
4. Looking at newegg but don't care for any specific site
5. Whatever will give me a bang for my buck
8. I dont know the current resolution on my monitor
9.within a month
X. I have windows 7