Nothing says "curb appeal" like a winged skull in the window

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Swing that camera around and there'll be a couple of guitars hanging on the wall and a glass topped table with a half empty bottle of Jack and some suspicious white powder residue on it.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Swing that camera around and there'll be a couple of guitars hanging on the wall and a glass topped table with a half empty bottle of Jack and some suspicious white powder residue on it.
It's just flour, I was making my famous whiskey biscuits, if you must know :colbert:

Reactions: Captante

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
de08.gif

Reactions: snoopy7548

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005

Super, does all that stuff come with the house? I love it when a place comes fully equipped with the necessities.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
This was a place I was looking at recently. Way to clean up before the picture hah. I wonder what is going on under that blanket.

bedroom.PNG

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Interesting Decoration choice,i am genuinely curious if the owners are of a pagan/wiccan nature. I love it anyways :) Right up my alley. Oh yeah i am about 95% sure its a tribute or even a altar perhaps to Morrigan . Thought since he is a popular choice it may have been a Baphomet Altar perhaps but i was wrong. Either way its beautiful to me, i would walk right in there and start talking all kinds of stuff. Come as you are, no shame in hiding it. I respect the owners for sure even if this may scare off the uninitiated.

The Morrigan (also known as the Morrigu) was the shape-shifting Celtic Goddess of War, Fate and Death. She also presided over rivers, lakes and fresh water, in addition to being the patroness of revenge, night, magic, prophecy, priestesses and witches.

Last edited: