Nothing is going to help Cuomo, he is screwed.

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I think the thread title might need to be amended thanks to pedo Matt Gaetz.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
So Andrew Giuliani is going to run against Cuomo for gov. Says he has "5 decades of political experience" (he's 35 yrs old), hasn't gotten vaccinated, and is a big Trump supporter. He is trading on his father's name but his father could be in jail by year's end and is likely quite unpopular in the state by now. And they think he can be elected gov of NY?

Assuming for the sake of argument that Cuomo is a PoS, the GOP can't do any better than this? Of course not!

Reactions: Pohemi

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
So Andrew Giuliani is going to run against Cuomo for gov. Says he has "5 decades of political experience" (he's 35 yrs old), hasn't gotten vaccinated, and is a big Trump supporter. He is trading on his father's name but his father could be in jail by year's end and is likely quite unpopular in the state by now. And they think he can be elected gov of NY?

Assuming for the sake of argument that Cuomo is a PoS, the GOP can't do any better than this? Of course not!
By and large New Yorkers aren't dummies. 85% of them voted against Twumpie. If Cuomo runs and nobody primaries him, he's the man, and will likely be more careful to treat his female helpers decently. So, not exactly screwed, but depends on who runs against him, I suppose.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

I doubt he will even win the Republican primary but if he does he will get destroyed.

Someone pointed out he looks like a rough first draft of Eric Trump and now I can’t get it out of my head.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

He's probably looking for a short term payday from Trump and/or the stupid MAGAheads. They think he would pardon Trump for all NY crimes. He has little chance of winning

wait...wait...wait...this is the guy running for Gov? Too funny

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Welp that seems pretty unrecoverable at this point. Does the Lt Gov succeed him in NY?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Welp that seems pretty unrecoverable at this point. Does the Lt Gov succeed him in NY?
Or maybe he just follows the Trump example and brazens it out. Will the NY legislature impeach and remove him if he doesn’t? I tend to doubt it. I just hope this renders him unable to win the next primary because otherwise we will never be rid of this asshole. (No term limits in NYS)

Reactions: TheVrolok

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Or maybe he just follows the Trump example and brazens it out. Will the NY legislature impeach and remove him if he doesn’t? I tend to doubt it. I just hope this renders him unable to win the next primary because otherwise we will never be rid of this asshole. (No term limits in NYS)

It seems that he committed like real crimes so getting prosecuted during the primary seems like somewhat of problem.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Let me get this straight.
A Governor was investigated by his state government comprised of people belonging to the same party and they released a report of that investigation that puts him in a bad light?

Do democrats not have loyalty oaths?

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
A Governor was investigated by his state government comprised of people belonging to the same party and they released a report of that investigation that puts him in a bad light?

I wish more politicians would speak out when they see shit that's wrong

Reactions: Ajay and Pohemi

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Can someone tell me what is the official news channel of the DNC that will be airing the editorial defense of Cuomo and corresponding whataboutism?

Reactions: zinfamous

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Can we take his Dad's name off of the new Tappan Zee bridge replacement while we're at it? I don't like being reminded of the existance of this asshole every time I cross it.

Seriously,
Do you know anyone that actually calls it the Mario Cuomo bridge?
It's sole purpose now is to identify tourist in NYC.
What Bridge did you take?
"The Mario Cuomo Bridge"
How long are you visiting the city?

• Haha
Reactions: dank69

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
So strange. Causing the deaths of old people by direct action and trying to hide it is no big deal, but hitting on staffers is going to get him canned.
So strange that you handwave away and excuse accusations of the same manner against your orange hero, but it's immediately time for snarky comments as soon as a Democrat is accused. So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so strange.
Get back to me when you understand the difference between direct action and inaction.
Get back to me when you acknowledge you have nothing but projection and FUD. Until then, go fuck yourself, cvnt.
No. They aren't Rethuglicons who have no integrity or morals on a party-wide scale.

Dec 10, 2005
Seriously,
Do you know anyone that actually calls it the Mario Cuomo bridge?
It's sole purpose now is to identify tourist in NYC.
What Bridge did you take?
"The Mario Cuomo Bridge"
How long are you visiting the city?
It's like the triboro - no one calls it the RFK bridge.