CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Czar
why the
rolleye.gif

For you :D

I wanted it to be in the title but they don't work there. The point is that the thread topic is sarcastic since people like to claim we aren't doing anything on the OBL front.

CkG

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: Czar
why the
rolleye.gif

For you :D

I wanted it to be in the title but they don't work there. The point is that the thread topic is sarcastic since people like to claim we aren't doing anything on the OBL front.

CkG
I think your point realy showed you instead of other people
rolleye.gif

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
"Neither Al-Jazeeri nor Abu Naseem appear on the American FBI's Most Wanted Terrorists list. "

OBL must not be far behind then.
rolleye.gif

you would think we could position several satellites over these areas.
im sorry but if a satellite can read the brand labels on the cigs i smoke from space, they can find convoys of people moving around, or even a small group.

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
We have O.J. looking for him right now, under the 'Real Killer' scenario.
O.J. always gets his man - and woman too.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
I don't think anyone believes we're not looking for him as much as we're all wondering when he'll actually be caught. Along with the growing list of other bad guys on GW's most wanted list: OBL, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Mullah Omar, Saddam, Uday and Qusay, etc., etc.

Or maybe you were laying down a pre-emptive sarcastic strike? Get it in there ahead of time?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: DealMonkey<
Or maybe you were laying down a pre-emptive sarcastic strike? Get it in there ahead of time?

Well, obviously I look to my mentor Bush for my tactics;) since he feeds me everything I need to know and tells me how to think about it.

CkG

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001

Well, obviously I look to my mentor Bush for my tactics;) since he feeds me everything I need to know and tells me how to think about it.

CkG

Well that must feel good to get off your chest :p

Don't worry CAD, those evil-doers who say bad things about the hunt for OBL really are out there. They're not just in your head. They'll be here in just a moment; spoutin' off all kinds of crap about Howard Dean on '04...

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: DealMonkey

CkG

Well that must feel good to get off your chest :p

Don't worry CAD, those evil-doers who say bad things about the hunt for OBL really are out there. They're not just in your head. They'll be here in just a moment; spoutin' off all kinds of crap about Howard Dean on '04...

No need to wait - CptKirk and gistech1978 are already here questioning our resolve to capture OBL;)

CkG

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
been questioning it long before this thread was started.
personally, i think the govt has more to gain in not finding him, than they do in finding him.
whats it been? nearly 2 years since the famous "dead or alive" quote?