Nothing Ever Changes But The Dates And The Locations

Page 24 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Well not like we only want to take guns out of the hands of white teen males only. Every gun nutter should have to be required every few years to show they are fit to be able to possess their metal penis.

Reactions: Pohemi

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
We did it, we broke the record :confused:

Weird how our steadily increasing number of guns has not yet reached the critical mass where they solve the gun violence problem.

Any Sale now and shootings will start plummeting. AR15, the perfect gift for your crazy Uncle.

Jul 27, 2020

On a section of the website titled “Theories Regarding Various Mysteries & Puzzles”, he shared a 15-page article – dated 2014 – in which he claimed he had cracked the secret of the identity of the infamous Zodiac Killer, who terrorised Northern California in the late 1960s and taunted police with codes.

In asserting his apparent solving of the case, Polito insisted he was not “a total crackpot” or a “dumb guy” but had used his MENSA skills to reach his conclusion.

“Just so you won’t initially write off my solution as that of a total crackpot, let me first say that I have been a member of MENSA for 35 years, I hold a double undergraduate degree in Mathematics & Statistics (two skills closely associated with successful cryptographers) … and I hold a masters degree and a doctoral degree from top-tier universities as well. So I am not a dumb guy!” he wrote.

Oh yeah. Very smart to go out shooting innocent people.

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Don't think it's been posted yet, mass shooting in Prague at one of the world's oldest universities. At least 15 are dead. :(

This photo is just stunning:

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi
Nov 17, 2019
Holiday Cheers!!!

1 dead, 2 seriously injured in Colorado mall shooting on Christmas Eve

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|9 hours ago
One person has died, and two people were seriously injured in a shooting at The Citadel Mall in Colorado Springs, Colorado, on Christmas Eve, police said Sunday.

1 dead, 4 injured in shooting outside Houston club

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|18 hours ago
One person is dead and four others are wounded from a shooting that stemmed from an apparent altercation outside a Houston club, according to police.

misuspita

Jul 15, 2006
I think the correlation is clear! HIgh median tempeature is to blame for the number of shootings, but it needs more AR per american household to reach equilibrium.

/s (hopefully not needed, but in this day and age...)

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
it's a very free new year
The Republican answer to school shootings “ get over it”

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
The Republican answer to school shootings “ get over it”
Those fine conservative Iowans will still vote for him in less than two weeks. :rolleyes:

Still not the dumbest thing I've heard this week. When NBC's Dasha Burns interviewed Nikki Haley and asked about her ignoring slavery as a root cause of the Civil War, Haley said the obvious answer was too obvious and she was instead "looking forward" when she answered the questioner. What's she looking forward to, another civil war?

Jul 27, 2020
That heartless idiot would probably move forward if his own kid was killed in a school shooting. Except he probably won't ever face that dilemma. Rich people rarely go through the ordeals of the public.

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
That heartless idiot would probably move forward if his own kid was killed in a school shooting. Except he probably won't ever face that dilemma. Rich people rarely go through the ordeals of the public.
Remember that he once basically called Barron Trump “Melania’s kid.”

He‘s also publicly stated he’d want to bang his Ivanka Trump if only she wasn’t his daughter.

Jul 27, 2020
He‘s also publicly stated he’d want to bang his Ivanka Trump if only she wasn’t his daughter.
He probably has already done something to her while she was growing up, if her mom messed up and wasn't always being protective of her daughter. But the thing is, is the current Trump the same one that existed when she was under 10? He might have been gentler, kinder and loving as a father back then. Most of his current problems are probably attributable to dementia.

Jul 27, 2020
Nah. Narcissism and paranoia
I would say those are forms of brain defects too. The rational part of the brain failing to prevent the formation of abnormal neural connections. Or even, the brain missing the whole rational part due to abnormal fetal development.

Reactions: hal2kilo

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
He probably has already done something to her while she was growing up, if her mom messed up and wasn't always being protective of her daughter. But the thing is, is the current Trump the same one that existed when she was under 10? He might have been gentler, kinder and loving as a father back then. Most of his current problems are probably attributable to dementia.
Hold on, you're already accusing him of child sexual abuse decades ago. How exactly would that be a kinder, gentler father???
Realistically, he's been a sociopath his entire adult life. Nobody normal would ever publicly proclaim that their own daughter is hot enough to commit incest.

Reactions: hal2kilo