nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
the list is missing Angelina Jolie
rose.gif

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
All I saw was a bunch of white people that are mostly rednecks and/or fundies. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only black people were Don King, Karl Malone (a self described black redneck), and $.50. That should tell ya something. Also note several *still* support GWB. That should tell ya more.

SneakyStuff

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2004
LOL at Loretta Lynn's outfit, looks like one of those muscle suits kids wear for halloween.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Originally posted by: jackschmittusa
Who cares what clebs think anyway?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
While I would like to agree with jacks, in most societies, its the artists and celebrities that lead the social trends. And while the GOP list is seeming long, its dwarfed by the list of celebs that lean left.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It can and does matter what celebrities think. Never really understood why people discount things just because a movie star said it. Can't say I'm too shocked at a bunch of NASCAR drivers and country singers leaning right though.

Oh, and Dennis Hopper endorsed Obama in this election. He's normally a Republican, but if I remember right he thought Palin was such a horrible pick that he said he couldn't vote for McCain due to it.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
Rapper 50 Cent once said, "I actually like Bush. In some ways, I'm the George W. Bush of hip hop - nobody likes me, but I'm still gonna run it for the next four years."

:laugh:

DukeN

Golden Member
Dec 12, 1999
Looks like the list is primarily comprised of the old, grouchy, hick and dumb - the cornerstone of the GOP.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
Originally posted by: rdubbz420
wtf happened to shannon doherty, she has not aged well.

What, since birth? Her lopsided face has always creeped me out.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
Well, she looked like a younger mutant, but still a mutant. I agree though, she's aged badly.

I can't help but think that any guy who's ever been with Shannon Doherty checked around her body for the Picasso signature. Not because she's a work of art, but because her facial design is unmistakably Picasso.

*google* AHA! Lots of people agree with me ;)

http://ciggz.weblogs.us/2005/0...ke-a-picasso-painting/

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
That's actually a decently sized list. I guess those people must not be part of the same "Hollywood" that conservatives always generically complain about :roll: