Nose Hair??

EnragedPC

Banned
Jul 27, 2000
I just noticed i have like a lot of nose hair lately...i think its gross..how do you remove this unsightly stuff?? anyone else with alot of nasal cavity hairs??

BlueScreenVW

Sep 10, 2000
&quot;Now I wanna sniff some glue...&quot; <--- Ramones
Actually, a pair of scissors works fine for me. A dremel will also do.

;)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Shave off your nose. It will win you points with the ladies.

(If you have to ask, I'm not going to explain it.)

Viper GTS

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
yea scissors work good. I get some that will curl, and then if I straighten them out, will be all long....cut them on a regular basis. I used to never have to cut them, but I have had to in the past 2 years. I'm getting old I guess :frown: I'm 23 btw.

late.

TDP

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
A nice healthy mustache and beard will blend those hairs right in. If you prefer to be cleanshaven, get some needle-nosed pliers from the toolchest, grab a mirror, and go to work. Don't go for that &quot;cut them&quot; girly advice. Do you really want nostril stubble?

RegaPlanet

Jul 11, 2000
I'm currently using the scissor and tweezer combo. For some reason I just can't get enough of that eye straining pain you get from pulling them.

Scrapster

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2000
Shave off your nose. It will win you points with the ladies

Correction Viper, the nose doesn't get in the way. Unless you're trying to get at her anus.

EnragedPC,

Just burn it off.

AKA

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Pull them really slow til your eyes tear. :)

I use tweezers and yank them out.. often times there will be one freaking hair itching the hell out of my nose.. 28 hairs later I finally get that hair!!!

Might want to check for ear hair too! :)

Konig

Oct 9, 1999
After you pull a hair out about 5 times, then no more tears. It doesn't hurt until you find one you haven't pulled before. OUCH! I just found one!

jallers

May 7, 2001
I only cut the single hairs that start hanging out of my nose. I don't want to get in the habit of trimming my nose hairs, like shaving every morning. And I can't pull the darned things out, hurts too much. Man, I'm only 20, I fear what is yet to come.

Dandaman

Feb 3, 2001
i pull em out with my fingers, hurts like a mother...

i always tear up and start sneezing like crazy after i pull one out.