Norway mass murderer claims prison guards driving him to insanity

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Reading a few of the replies here makes me wonder if some of you aren't just a small justification away from being every bit as evil as he is.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
lol

But on a serious note, third degree burns from acid attack, hands dipped in cages of rabid rats, and then when he's digit-less make him play mario kart and every time he loses the first level he gets beaten!

Torture says nothing about the victim and everything about the torturer. :whiste:

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
This is what Scandinavia gets for giving scumbags these ridiculous privileges to begin with. Start throwing people into holes and see how long it takes before they settle with bitching about not getting sunlight and we don't have to hear this retarded crap about luxury any more.

Eh? What does Scandinavia get? Some mental case in prison who whinges? I'm sure that all the Scandinavians are heartbroken for him.

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
This is what Scandinavia gets for giving scumbags these ridiculous privileges to begin with. Start throwing people into holes and see how long it takes before they settle with bitching about not getting sunlight and we don't have to hear this retarded crap about luxury any more.

Bingo. You don't hear about terrorists in US supermax prisons bitching about this kind of thing.

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
Reading a few of the replies here makes me wonder if some of you aren't just a small justification away from being every bit as evil as he is.

No one here has murdered dozens of people so no, no one here is as evil as Breivik.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
To this day I cannot understand why people are against the death penalty. If you kill someone on purpose and you have 100% proof, then you die. Sure, the death penalty may not prevent crime or prevent murder, but the punishment should fit the crime. You take someone's life (premeditated and on purpose) and you forfeit your own.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
To this day I cannot understand why people are against the death penalty. If you kill someone on purpose and you have 100% proof, then you die. Sure, the death penalty may not prevent crime or prevent murder, but the punishment should fit the crime. You take someone's life (premeditated and on purpose) and you forfeit your own.

Because 100% is bullshit. That's what we allegedly have now, but we still kill innocent people. The law has to be for everyone, or no one. Since it's been proven our courts are full of fraud and incompetence, the death penalty isn't appropriate.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
....He also alleges that the prison director keeps the security regime tight out of personal vengefulness against Breivik.

....Breivik said the experience of having to use the stab-free pen was as "an almost indescribable manifestation of sadism."

LOL, what a fruitcake. Gawd, what a contrast from the prisons in the US.