SAVE $70 after:
$70.00 mail-in rebate(s)

one rebate is a $40 upgrade rebate see rebate form for details and exclusions

deal should be good through 1/8

cmed

Dec 13, 2003
Originally posted by: the Juice
nevermind its an upgrade, maybe put upgrade in your title

The software is the full version. Not an upgrade.

The upgrade rebate is good with ANY norton or Mcaffee product. Even OEM. If you don't have the disks or the manual, you print the "About" screen.

Seems good to me. I'm in for one.

MrPhelps

Golden Member
Sep 9, 2001
Terms and Conditions:
? This offer is valid only for stand-alone, retail (boxed only) purchases of Norton SystemWorks 2005
for Windows made between 8/01/04 and 12/31/05. Offer not available with site licenses, trialware,
NFRs, products pre-installed or supplied by a manufacturer (OEM), 5 & 10 packs, academic offers
or auction purchases. Offer not available to OEM manufacturers or resellers. No products purchased
at an upgrade price will qualify. Rebate submission must be postmarked by 2/28/06.
? Offer valid to previous owners of a stand-alone or pre-loaded version of any Norton or Symantec
software product, or any retail (boxed or downloaded) version of Iolo System Mechanic or V-Com
SystemSuite (excluding pre-loaded and OEM versions of Iolo System Mechanic and V-Com
SystemSuite).
? Your receipt or bill of sale must be either typewritten or computer generated. The name appearing
on this rebate request form must match the information provided on the receipt or bill of sale.
? Any rebate submissions lost or misdirected by the Postal Service or other delivery service are not
the responsibility of Symantec or the Symantec Fulfillment Center.
? This promotion is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
? Requests for multiple rebates from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored.
Valid only in the U.S. and Canada. International submissions are not valid. Limit one rebate per customer.:(

I have only purchased OEM so it appears OEM doesn't work.

psxjunky

May 30, 2000
I see all these deals for the regular Systemworks 2005 but what I really want is Systemworks 2005 Premier that includes Ghost as well. Haven't seen any deals for the premier edition yet :(

statik213

Golden Member
Oct 31, 2004
Originally posted by: MrPhelps
Terms and Conditions:
? This offer is valid only for stand-alone, retail (boxed only) purchases of Norton SystemWorks 2005
for Windows made between 8/01/04 and 12/31/05. Offer not available with site licenses, trialware,
NFRs, products pre-installed or supplied by a manufacturer (OEM), 5 & 10 packs, academic offers
or auction purchases. Offer not available to OEM manufacturers or resellers. No products purchased
at an upgrade price will qualify. Rebate submission must be postmarked by 2/28/06.
? Offer valid to previous owners of a stand-alone or pre-loaded version of any Norton or Symantec
software product, or any retail (boxed or downloaded) version of Iolo System Mechanic or V-Com
SystemSuite (excluding pre-loaded and OEM versions of Iolo System Mechanic and V-Com
SystemSuite).
? Your receipt or bill of sale must be either typewritten or computer generated. The name appearing
on this rebate request form must match the information provided on the receipt or bill of sale.
? Any rebate submissions lost or misdirected by the Postal Service or other delivery service are not
the responsibility of Symantec or the Symantec Fulfillment Center.
? This promotion is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
? Requests for multiple rebates from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored.
Valid only in the U.S. and Canada. International submissions are not valid. Limit one rebate per customer.:(

I have only purchased OEM so it appears OEM doesn't work.

That's funny I got the Norton Systemworks, Personnel Firewall and Antispam FAR at BestBuy on Black Friday. The only previous version of NAV i have is from a Gigabyte CD that came with one of my MoBos, and I printed the about screen etc (i'm pretty sure the about screens says OEM). and sent in the upgrade rebate. I checked online and it has been approved......
Maybe you can't use OEMs on specfic upgrade rebate deals.....

Lurker1

Sep 27, 2003
It means you can't get a rebate for an OEM product. The rebate only applies to the retail boxed version.