North Korea may suspend talks with 'gangster-like' U.S., rethink nuclear test freeze

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I like the title -- I believe they are calling the TRUMP administration gangsters!!
In fact I would bet truth be told TRUMP even treats our allies like shit!!
I guess the KIM /TRUMP Bromance is over with...hahahaaaaaa
Now mind you I am not in favor of North Korea getting WMD, but truth be told I bet you TRUMP offered them literally nothing as far as concessions.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-considering-suspending-nuclear-talks-u-tass-032455897.html
SEOUL/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - North Korea is considering suspending talks with the United States and may rethink a freeze on missile and nuclear tests unless Washington makes concessions, a senior diplomat said on Friday, according to news reports from the North's capital.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the United States wished to continue talks with North Korea and had "every expectation" that its leader, Kim Jong Un, would stick to pledges not to resume nuclear and missile testing.

Pompeo gave no sign of U.S. willingness to soften its stance in demanding that North Korea give up its nuclear weapons.

North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Choe Son Hui blamed top U.S. officials for the breakdown of last month's summit between Kim and U.S. President Donald Trump in Hanoi, Russia's TASS news agency and the Associated Press reported.

"We have no intention to yield to the U.S. demands (at the Hanoi summit) in any form, nor are we willing to engage in negotiations of this kind," TASS quoted Choe as telling reporters in the North Korean capital.

The second Trump-Kim summit broke down over differences about U.S. demands for Pyongyang to denuclearize and North Korea's demand for dramatic relief from international sanctions imposed for its nuclear and missile tests, which it pursued for years in defiance of U.N. Security Council resolutions.

There`s more ….