North Korea, a real threat.

hardass

Apr 10, 2002
We sort of seem to be provoking them to carry out more nuke tests. I keep seeing articles on the net about how thier nuke test was a "failure" and how the blast was "small". North Korea claims to be in financial trouble but they obvoiusly can afford to make WMD.

I never thought in my lifetime that a nuclear war would take place, but the threat is real, and seems like its only a matter of time.

confused1234

Banned
Jun 17, 2006
no NK is run by a nutcase. i wacthing the news today and they that NK would take any tpye of sanctions as an act of war

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
Originally posted by: confused1234
no NK is run by a nutcase. i wacthing the news today and they that NK would take any tpye of sanctions as an act of war

you're a nutcase.

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
personally I think the more nuke test they do the better. Each one is 1 less nuke that they have in their arsenal.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
How are we provoking them? NK is a useless unimportant country that cannot sustain itself. Because we are not giving them handouts they are going to use nuclear weapons as a blackmail tool. NO ONE is threatening to invade them. Why would they? Nothing of interest in that pissant country. They are the ones doing all the threatening but no one seems to get that.