North Carolina has a North American Union hologram on the drivers license

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
can you believe this crap? what in the hell are our elected politicians doing to OUR country???

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57502

http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/007020.html

Posted: September 6, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

New security logo on the reverse of North Carolina's driver's licenses

The first "North American Union" driver's license, complete with a hologram of the continent on the reverse, has been created in North Carolina.

"The North Carolina driver's license is 'North American Union' ready," charges William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration.

Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent embedded on the reverse.

"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America logo on the SPP website," Gheen told WND. "I object to the loss of sovereignty that is proceeding under the agreements being made by these unelected government bureaucrats who think we should be North American instead of the United States of America.

Security and Prosperity Partnership logo

"To protest, I don't plan on applying for a North Carolina driver's license," Gheen told WND, "even though I am a resident of the state. I don't see how a Division of Motor Vehicles authorized in a Department of Transportation of a state of the United States can force me to have a license place that is designed with a North American Union insignia printed on the backside.

"My decision not to get a North Carolina driver's license could have very difficult consequences for me," Gheen told WND. "Without a valid driver's license, I may not be able to drive a car, fly on an airplane, or enter a government building."

Gheen told WND he does not have a U.S. passport.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Can't we have a US/Canada union? I really think that may be of benefit. Inviting Mexico in--no offense Mexicans!--would be like inviting Rosie O'donnell into an orgy with a hot model. They just don't bring enough to the table.

Darthvoy

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2004
the world is changing fast. Those of you who think things will stay the same are in for a big surprise. Those who don't adapt get left behind.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Can't we have a US/Canada union? I really think that may be of benefit. Inviting Mexico in--no offense Mexicans!--would be like inviting Rosie O'donnell into an orgy with a hot model. They just don't bring enough to the table.

Canada is included.

Speaking of Canada, what is their feeling on making espanol the official language instead of french?

GeezerMan

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2005
Well, I'm sure it's just to harmonize minor things such as jelly beans as pointed out here in the Dallas Morning News. There is no plan to merge the countries, in spite of the evidence to the contrary.Go back to sleep.

Link

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
total bullocks

The two logos are not identical.

There is nothing on that picture that specifies the North American Union.

I don't totally reject the idea that there is a political drive in this country to form a North American Union but this example is clearly not it. This is an embarassment

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Darthvoy
the world is changing fast. Those of you who think things will stay the same are in for a big surprise. Those who don't adapt get left behind.

Threatening a people?s sovereignty is the surest way to begin a war.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Ok, i'm against any NAU type agreements, but that's just stupid... that's not proof at all.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Phokus
Ok, i'm against any NAU type agreements, but that's just stupid... that's not proof at all.

Proof?? dude IT IS BEING PUT ON NC DRIVERS LICENSES!!! i know those links suck but its the best i could find. Its been talked about on the radio where people in NC called in to bitch about it because it IS ON THEIR LICENSE.

I have no idea why major news agencies are not reporting on this.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Citrix
Originally posted by: Phokus

Proof?? dude IT IS BEING PUT ON NC DRIVERS LICENSES!!! i know those links suck but its the best i could find. Its been talked about on the radio where people in NC called in to bitch about it because it IS ON THEIR LICENSE.

I have no idea why major news agencies are not reporting on this.

Because all illegals will be getting Driver's licenses gratis for every state very soon.

Many states such as Tennessee already do.

Modelworks

Lifer
Feb 22, 2007
As someone who lives in NC I can tell you that most people here really don't care about a hologram on a license.
You could probably print it on the license in black ink and people wouldn't care.
There are lots of people here that fly confederate flags and get little attention, don't see how a hologram like that would peak interest.

With all the military bases here, we are more concerned with family dying everyday.

Its about like atheist complaining about "in god we trust" being on the currency.
In the end, noone will care.

rpanic

Golden Member
Dec 1, 2006
Originally posted by: Jaskalas
Originally posted by: Darthvoy

Threatening a people?s sovereignty is the surest way to begin a war.

We already lost our sovereignty with the last amnesty in the 80s.

We will all be living in shacks and riding bicycles soon anyways this license will have no effect then.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
I've been telling people for fucking years, here's what you get for not listening to "loony conspiracies". (The swearing was appropriate, I'm very upset that nobody listens to out-of-the-ordinary theories)

It's like we're all frogs sitting in an slowly warming pot. Don't worry! It's not too hot! Yet.

GeezerMan

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by: manowar821
I've been telling people for fucking years, here's what you get for not listening to "loony conspiracies". (The swearing was appropriate, I'm very upset that nobody listens to out-of-the-ordinary theories)

It's like we're all frogs sitting in an slowly warming pot. Don't worry! It's not too hot! Yet.

We must be on the same wavelength. I was planning to make a post using the frog in a pot comparison.

Appledrop

Platinum Member
Aug 25, 2004
tinfoil hat, anyone?
being faceitous of course... i dont even live in america, but i just know the NAU is bad news..as Eits pointed out, watch the zeitgeist movie (awaits DIAF CT posts)

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Skoorb

Doesn't Jessica Alba have some Mexican genes in her? That's enough to bring to the table right there!

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: PELarson
OP two words - padded room! Really find one.

OPPOSITE DAY
You provide invaluable and intelligent content to this conversation, please, continue!
/OPPOSITE DAY

LTC8K6

Lifer
Mar 10, 2004
I'm looking at the back of my brand new NC DL and apparently Greenland and Australia and Africa and South America and Europe are joining this new union, because they are all visible on the hologram.

They are all visible on the hologram shown in the articles as well.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
OMG. THEY PUT THE GLOBE IN CHILDRENS BOOKS! THEY ARE TRYING TO BRAINWASH OUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, you guys are funny.

smack Down

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2005
Originally posted by: LegendKiller
OMG. THEY PUT THE GLOBE IN CHILDRENS BOOKS! THEY ARE TRYING TO BRAINWASH OUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, you guys are funny.

LOL, that was a good one.