Nope, no need to put money into combating right wing extremism at all - aka Florida Man

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Yeh, Hillary executing the same sort of successful policy as Obama for the next 8 years would have been horrifying, huh?

I don't know if I'd say horrifying, but her being president would be worrying, yes. You know all the reservations you have about Trump doing the right thing for America? I have those reservations more so about Hillary.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Yea, when I think of HRC, I am immediately relieved as she would've totally started another war and used twitter to do it, and of course tax the working class more, those lazy bums...

yup, really dodged a bullet there.

Reactions: darkswordsman17
Nov 25, 2013
I said problem today. Today Nazis are not throwing people in ovens, they're denying that ever happened and being ignorant. Antifa on the other hand is rioting, blocking traffic, looting, openly talking about killing the POTUS, etc.

A) citation needed
B) meanwhile, while antifa is doing some punching, the nazis are actually killing people.

Poor nazis. I'm sure that they appreciate your concern.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Yea, when I think of HRC, I am immediately relieved as she would've totally started another war and used twitter to do it, and of course tax the working class more, those lazy bums...

yup, really dodged a bullet there.

What war have we declared? And on twitter? I hadn't seen any declarations of war. Be specific, which country?

Tax the middle class more. HAHAHAHA.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
A) citation needed
B) meanwhile, while antifa is doing some punching, the nazis are actually killing people.

Poor nazis. I'm sure that they appreciate your concern.

I'm not doing your leg work. Videos I've seen. Go to Youtube, type in "antifa violence" or similar, watch. Antifa is scum.

Jan 25, 2011
I'm not doing your leg work. Videos I've seen. Go to Youtube, type in "antifa violence" or similar, watch. Antifa is scum.
Yeah YouTube guy does not equate to credible evidence. And it was your claim, not his.

It’s ok to say you know what? That was hyperbole. I withdraw the statement. Try it sometime.

Nov 25, 2013

In other words, you just pulled that claim out of your ass. Fair enough. Have a cigar and chill out over the latest killer nazi/facist news story while 'tut tut tutting' about the guys who punch nazis. Maybe while wearing a nice silver shirt.

Feb 16, 2005
What war have we declared? And on twitter? I hadn't seen any declarations of war. Be specific, which country?

Tax the middle class more. HAHAHAHA.
Goddamn dude, how are you not heading the CBO while you clearly have a PhD in economics.
chart1-lisa.png

Mar 11, 2004
Was it just slowmindedspyder unhinging his diarrhead-infused headspace, or did some of the others stop in to try to derail shit too?

Oh, and did what's-his-face that constantly harps about antifa stop by to try and support the right wing wannabe Nazi punkass bitches crying about antifa being every bit as bad?

I can't see either, but based on the other responses, seems like a prime thread for both to come running.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I don't know if I'd say horrifying, but her being president would be worrying, yes. You know all the reservations you have about Trump doing the right thing for America? I have those reservations more so about Hillary.

Yes, Hillary hate is an irrational state of mind. The notion that the world's greatest charlatan is somehow better proves that entirely. It's mass delusion.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Yes, Hillary hate is an irrational state of mind. The notion that the world's greatest charlatan is somehow better proves that entirely. It's mass delusion.

You guys act as if she is squeaky clean, nothing to criticize. Don't you get why she lost the election? There is a reason he carried 50% more states than she did.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Goddamn dude, how are you not heading the CBO while you clearly have a PhD in economics.
chart1-lisa.png

Google: Middle class income

First result: Pew Research says the middle class runs from $42,000to $125,000 (before tax). They define middle as a household of three with an income that falls between two-thirds and double the median income.

Feb 16, 2005

First result: Pew Research says the middle class runs from $42,000to $125,000 (before tax). They define middle as a household of three with an income that falls between two-thirds and double the median income.
Like I said, you're wasting your degree in economics here, you know better than them as how to measure the long term impact of this flaming bag of dogshit.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You guys act as if she is squeaky clean, nothing to criticize. Don't you get why she lost the election? There is a reason he carried 50% more states than she did.
Love the double standard & innuendo. 50% more states is just a trite talking point & a troll.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Like I said, you're wasting your degree in economics here, you know better than them as how to measure the long term impact of this flaming bag of dogshit.

Gotta love AT P&N. You post something that supports my argument because you are not really sure what you are talking about (you just parrot things other people say that you agree with), then you make sarcastic comments about my understanding of the subject.

Feb 16, 2005
Gotta love AT P&N. You post something that supports my argument because you are not really sure what you are talking about (you just parrot things other people say that you agree with), then you make sarcastic comments about my understanding of the subject.
I'll be the very first to say my grasp of economics is slightly better than horrible. However I can read articles, and do understand long term impact, something that clearly escapes your grasp

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Alternative facts, huh?
Half of all tax filers, those in the 25-75% income range are the true middle class because they're actually in the middle. They made less than $75K in AGI in 2013. It took less than 37K to make it into the top 50%. Table 7-

https://taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2015-update

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Alternative facts, huh?
Half of all tax filers, those in the 25-75% income range are the true middle class because they're actually in the middle. They made less than $75K in AGI in 2013. It took less than 37K to make it into the top 50%. Table 7-

https://taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2015-update

Good, still supports what I said. Make $37k now, by 2021 you'll have had a few raises. Going by economist Sheik's chart, looks like you barely need to make $40k to be in a better place over the next eight years. Even more incentive to achieve.

Guys, I know there are some decent reasons to be skeptical of Trump's tax plan, but what you've shown so far are simply not good reasons, in fact you've provided arguments that support the opposite. You're digging a hole at this point. First step, put down the shovel.

If you want to call a family making $37k middle class, I'll just say I don't agree.

Feb 16, 2005
Good, still supports what I said. Make $37k now, by 2021 you'll have had a few raises. Going by economist Sheik's chart, looks like you barely need to make $40k to be in a better place over the next eight years. Even more incentive to achieve.

Guys, I know there are some decent reasons to be skeptical of Trump's tax plan, but what you've shown so far is simply not it, and you're digging a hole at this point. First step, put down the shovel.
yo, dumbfuck, did you actually see where that poll originated? I'd love to take credit for it, but seriously... Also, are you visually challenged, and unable to read columns?