Nope, no need to put money into combating right wing extremism at all - aka Florida Man

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
yo, dumbfuck, did you actually see where that poll originated? I'd love to take credit for it, but seriously... Also, are you visually challenged, and unable to read columns?

Name calling followed by passive aggressiveness. Nothing of substance, though. Par for the course.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Good, still supports what I said. Make $37k now, by 2021 you'll have had a few raises. Going by economist Sheik's chart, looks like you barely need to make $40k to be in a better place over the next eight years. Even more incentive to achieve.

Guys, I know there are some decent reasons to be skeptical of Trump's tax plan, but what you've shown so far are simply not good reasons, in fact you've provided arguments that support the opposite. You're digging a hole at this point. First step, put down the shovel.

If you want to call a family making $37k middle class, I'll just say I don't agree.

So, people at the 50th percentile of income aren't in the middle because... reasons, or what?

This tax plan piles on an extra $1.5T in federal debt so that the richest people in the country take home more money. I haven't noticed much of anything in it for most of the rest of us other than the obligation to pay the interest. There's a whole treasure trove of shitty ideological easter eggs in there as well, like abandoning the Johnson rule. 501(c)3 organizations are not required to disclose their donors so televangelists will make a fortune shilling for the Repub Right, bet on that. I mean, how can you not vote for the guy who has God on his side?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
So, people at the 50th percentile of income aren't in the middle because... reasons, or what?

This tax plan piles on an extra $1.5T in federal debt so that the richest people in the country take home more money. I haven't noticed much of anything in it for most of the rest of us other than the obligation to pay the interest. There's a whole treasure trove of shitty ideological easter eggs in there as well, like abandoning the Johnson rule. 501(c)3 organizations are not required to disclose their donors so televangelists will make a fortune shilling for the Repub Right, bet on that. I mean, how can you not vote for the guy who has God on his side?

See? This is an example of something that is a legitimate complaint, and to be honest I hadn't heard of this part, if true I too will be unhappy with that. There is still a bigger picture at play than just that one point, though. Whining about a tax break at a $40-$50k bracket and up for the next seven years is not an example of a legitimate complaint, though.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Glad the cops were on the ball.

The guy worked at a liquor store called Wackos. That's apt.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
See? This is an example of something that is a legitimate complaint, and to be honest I hadn't heard of this part, if true I too will be unhappy with that. There is still a bigger picture at play than just that one point, though. Whining about a tax break at a $40-$50k bracket and up for the next seven years is not an example of a legitimate complaint, though.

That's not the complaint being made. What part of top down class warfare looting spree on the Treasury do you fail to comprehend?

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
I post on right leaning boards and an called a liberal for calling out the right. I post on this left leaning board and am called a righty.

funny you said that. i have a old air force buddy that retired from the Las Vegas Metro Police last year so you can imagine the beliefs of his "friends" on facebook have. A few weeks ago he made some post about Trump that i very mildly called him out on and good grief did i get flamed by his "friends" of being a flaming liberal, you and your Ilk, and i suck obamas cock.... lol.

Feb 16, 2005
funny you said that. i have a old air force buddy that retired from the Las Vegas Metro Police last year so you can imagine the beliefs of his "friends" on facebook have. A few weeks ago he made some post about Trump that i very mildly called him out on and good grief did i get flamed by his "friends" of being a flaming liberal, you and your Ilk, and i suck obamas cock.... lol.
wow
e3c5f7b16df55c8b571c306f41cfc12980f910e34b968eb0c350638955c553a0.jpg

Reactions: DAPUNISHER

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Yup, to the highly partisan any deviation from the hardcore rhetoric automatically means you are a <insert other side here>. AT P&N is very left, so you see it often here.