NON_POLITICAL China Coronavirus THREAD

Page 749 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Denly

Golden Member
May 14, 2011
Celebrating segregation is what is selfish. Most people including myself, and like 90% of that crowd are vaccinated and just fed up of keeping this stuff status quo and want to go back to normal. That is not selfish. Freedom does not end where your fear begins.

This is what they fight for:

And more.

Anyone who thinks those basic freedoms are selfish can go fuck themselves.

Until this happen and they pissing off 95+% of Canadian, those fkers need to leave our hero alone.

1643637451423.png

Reactions: KMFJD

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I just don't get the bitterness and hatred people have in order to celebrate this stuff. What difference does it really make, if you're vaccinated and you get the virus you will not get very sick anyway. Pro mandate people don't seem to grasp that everybody can spread it and that being vaccinated just reduces the chance, it does not stop it 100%. Medical decision based segregation does not really benefit anyone and does more harm than good. If some people are that scared of a virus that they are protected against then they should be the ones that stay home. People need to take responsibility for their own health, not expect others to do it for them.

Now for a concert it's not really a huge deal, your life does not depend on going to one, but for jobs or ability to buy food etc it is more harmful to have these mandates than not as it ruins lives. People are losing their houses and having to file for bankruptcy because of this. All that for a very tiny chance of reducing spread of what is basically a cold for a vaccinated person. More places need to do like Florida and make these mandates illegal.

The narrative is slowly crumbling though, more and more people are fed up of this and just want to go back to normal. Ontario government has hinted towards going back to normal, and so has Saskatchewan. I think the truck convoy is having some influence or it's one hell of a timing. Lot of other countries have been starting their own too. It's just great seeing the country, and the world, coming together as one to fight the powers. In the end freedom will win. The ones that fight against freedom have never been on the right side of history. I've been seeing nothing but love and patriotism from the convoy crowd, and nothing but hatred from the opposition.

One of many videos of the protest going on. Well I'd say it's more a rally than a protest.

There's more trucks coming, but no idea where they are going to park lol. I think there is going to be a rotation over time, I'm sure not all of them can stay for long. The city hopes to clear it by tomorrow but I don't think that's happening. All trudeau and the provinces need to do is declare covid over and go back to normal, and they leave. If the government wants them gone the ball is in their court.
Dude, you need to divest yourself of your notions.

"It ain't what you don't know that hurts you, it's the things you think you know that aren't true."

You have a bunch of those you hold dear but you're absolutely wrong about. Watch that video by Dr. Poland to Mayo Clinic staff linked a few posts ago (once, and then quoted by me). He explains why you and so many people are wrong. People will continue to be wrong because they don't understand the mathematics and the science.

Last edited:

njdevilsfan87

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2007
Freedoms... how this for a deal: either get vaccinated if you're all too dull to realize this has been a war against a pathogen (one that has hammered economies all over the world), or become eligible for the draft. Then you can literally go fight for your freedoms. Is that fair?

Reactions: Muse

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Celebrating segregation is what is selfish. Most people including myself, and like 90% of that crowd are vaccinated and just fed up of keeping this stuff status quo and want to go back to normal. That is not selfish. Freedom does not end where your fear begins.

This is what they fight for:

And more.

Anyone who thinks those basic freedoms are selfish can go fuck themselves.
Dude you are a straight up troll.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Moderna's mRNA vaccine is the most effective, as explained by Dr. Poland in the above linked YT video. He explained some things:

1. It's higher dosed (although the booster is 1/2 dose)

2. The higher dose results in greater side effects all in all

Both Moderna and Pfizer have omicron tweaked boosters in testing. Dr. Poland figures they will be available before the fall.

Last edited:

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Dude, you need to divest yourself of your notions.

"It ain't what you don't know that hurts you, it's the things you think you know that aren't true."

You have a bunch of those you hold dear but you're absolutely wrong about. Watch that video by Dr. Poland to Mayo Clinic staff linked a few posts ago (once, and then quoted by me). He explains why you and so many people are wrong. People will continue to be wrong because they don't understand the mathematics and the science.

He is the perfect embodiment of the lower end of the Dunning-Kruger graph.

Reactions: Muse

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Until this happen and they pissing off 95+% of Canadian, those fkers need to leave our hero alone.

View attachment 56774

People condemned the flags on the Terry Fox statue and also condemned the desecration of the tomb, as well as the nazi flags. They have people guarding the tomb now. Some people like to go to these things just to cause trouble and there's even some rumours antifa is involved. Would not be surprised. In fact nobody that is there has seen the nazi flags in person. It's actually quite clear that it was probably a photo op. They set up, took picture, and left, and then posted it everywhere.

This is the Terry Fox statue after flags were removed:

I don't think there was any bad intention with the flags, not any worse than putting the pride flag on him, but still it's best to leave statues alone so I'm glad they removed them.

Quick chat with police:

The media will never show this. You cannot trust the media and government they are trying to smear this as something bad and trying to find the most negative things to show and not showing any of the positive. There are plenty of videos circulating everywhere and 99% of them are good people. Of course there will be bad apples that go in. Just look at the BLM protests.

Also on a funny note, liar.com now points to Justin Trudeau's Wiki page. Elon Musk owns that domain. He also donated $42069 to the gofundme. Oh Elon lol.

Whether you people like it or not, the world is coming together and fighting to go back to normal, and it's beautiful to see.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
To get more back on topic and try to get away from politics... here's some good news at least for Ontario:

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
And they smoke in public, total assholes.

Sorry but not a joking matter.... had I witnessed this particular act I'd be really tempted to crack some skulls.

"Patriots" my a$$ those scumbags are PURE SHIT as is ANYONE supporting them. :mad:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Smoking in public is an ass thing to do but people do it all the time, protesting or not. Weed smell tends to carry fairly far too so even if they're doing it in their yard you can smell it for like a block lol.

Speaking of smoking saw a guy smoking with a mask outside the other day, thought that was rather ironic.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Also on a funny note, liar.com now points to Justin Trudeau's Wiki page. Elon Musk owns that domain. He also donated $42069 to the gofundme. Oh Elon lol.

Elon Musk involvement .. another quick and easy way to be sure that something is childish and idiotic just in case “rumored antifa involvement” wasn’t enough.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
It's also SERIOUSLY HYPOCRITICAL to BE VACCINATED but still talk BS about the vaccine. and/or discourage others from being vaccinated.

:rolleyes:

A bunch of ignorant rednecks dancing on a memorial for dead Canadian soldiers is only going to serve to further divide.... not sure how ANYONE with a functioning brain can choose to come down on their side here.

gill77

Aug 3, 2006
00a02f39ad4fac655b1cea7baf10cdbf.jpg