NON_POLITICAL China Coronavirus THREAD

Page 518 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
You're free to point out where I am. It's fine, go for it. Let's keep in mind I asked some questions, and he didn't really care to answer them, and proceeded to do his usual butthurt schtick. *shrug* Whatevs, imma keep posting what I want where I want, you're welcome to not respond.

Again, you are trying so hard to spin and be dishonest. Why don't you tell him and everyone else what did happen BEFORE you asked those questions. Again...what did you do/say MULTIPLE TIMES....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGG......... BEFORE that. Again..>BEFORE that...

I already told you that I didn't mind the questions that you asked at that particular time but I didn't want to engage in an honest debate to individuals like you BECAUSE of your LONG PROVEN history of nasty name calling (again, BEFORE you asked those questions) and sh11ty behavior....days...and weeks PRIOR.

At least try to be honest, eh?

Did I already say "BEFORE THAT"? Just checking.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Again, you are trying so hard to spin and be dishonest. Why don't you tell him and everyone else what did happen BEFORE you asked those questions. Again...what did you do/say MULTIPLE TIMES....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGG......... BEFORE that. Again..>BEFORE that...

I already told you that I didn't mind the questions that you asked at that particular time but I didn't want to engage in an honest debate to individuals like you BECAUSE of your LONG PROVEN history of nasty name calling (again, BEFORE you asked those questions) and sh11ty behavior....days...and weeks PRIOR.

At least try to be honest, eh?

lol, boring. I called you an idiot, repeatedly, for being an idiot. No problem there bruh. So, if you're not going to answer questions, and just be a cry baby, why are you even responding?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
lol, boring. I called you an idiot, repeatedly, for being an idiot. No problem there bruh. So, if you're not going to answer questions, and just be a cry baby, why are you even responding?

Not just that. What else did you say in many other instances? Goodness. Don't try to hide your true color...and spin..."but..but..but...I just want to ask a few questions..why you are so mean to me......whhaaaaaaahhwwaaaaa"" LOL.

I ignored you and the other individual like you for while and You ARE the one that quoted me and start the ball rolling today. Remember? I was talking about another individual and who jumped in? Did I say anything about you? Well?????

Or you are going to spin and say otherwise? I want to show your (and others like you) true color.

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Be the bigger man & let it go

I did let it go. Scroll back a few pages and see for yourself who CONTINUES to make REPEATLY snipe smart ass remarks about me while I did NOT say anything about any of them. I even asked one of them to take it private but no go from him.

Here it is. Read this and you can see in black and white who started what today. Did I say anything to any of them? No.

I am not going to continue to take it. Enough is enough.

If they want to go private, let go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I did let it go. Scroll back a few pages and see for yourself who CONTINUES to make REPEATLY snipe smart ass remarks about me while I did NOT say anything about any of them. I even asked one of them to take it private but no go from him.

Here it is. Read this and you can see in black and white who started what today. Did I say anything to any of them? No.

I am not going to continue to take it. Enough is enough.

If they want to go private, let go.

All of that, instead just answering a few questions. Funny how you didn't go back to that tho. You know, where you just ignored a regular post and went right to the routine you do.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
All of that, instead just answering a few questions. Funny how you didn't go back to that tho. You know, where you just ignored a regular post and went right to the routine you do.

Did I mention anything about you on that post? Nope. Yet you still have the audacity to step in and start the whole thing just because of who you are.....and that was not a one time deal. So it is on you.

And you expect me to "just answering a few questions" in kind? Now that is funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Now surprise me and beat it and get lost. Follow your buddy in P&N and help him with his projection of craving/obsession about a**al sex/other males' private body parts. Hook up with him and keep him occupy.

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Doesn't coronavirus have a small chance of making people turn insane? Maybe they have it. lol.

Red, I know where you live...somewhere frozen up North. We will do a remake of Resident Evil..Canuck Covid Edition Eh.

Back to the topic. As I said earlier in the thread, this virus created huge problems for the poor in Asia and Africa.

And now Europe's poor people are in trouble too.

And for those that still believe in commie china's honesty about "transparency" of the virus, read this.

Korea's number is up to over 1,000, after 2 days of less than 1K. Up and down and up and down again.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Did I mention anything about you on that post? Nope. Yet you still have the audacity to step in and start the whole thing just because of who you are.....and that was not a one time deal. So it is on you.

And you expect me to "just answering a few questions" in kind? Now that is funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Now surprise me and beat it and get lost. Follow your buddy in P&N and his projection of craving/obsession about a**al sex/other males' private body parts. Hook up with him and keep him occupy.

Oh, I thought you were concerned about honesty.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Seems the Christmas holiday numbers are over with and its back on track. 176k cases and 1800 deaths

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201228-195637.jpg
    Screenshot_20201228-195637.jpg
    721.2 KB · Views: 9

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
133298802_10208257461309818_2835109947322052173_n.jpg

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
But I get it, you don't like seeing this thread derailed just the same as most of us. I'll try to be a little better at mentally tuning out some postings.

This. Big time. (plz? :) )

I mean it's up to you but even around here there's a percentage of posts/posters I have to completely tune out just to keep a grip!

o_O :D

Also:

<<< ==========<<<<< [P&N... it's that way!] ;)

Last edited:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
We don't hear much about China as far as coronavirus goes, I bet it's a huge shit show there but they are secretive about everything and if anyone leaks info they get shot by firing squad or put in labour camps so that's probably why it's been so quiet.

Reactions: Zorba