Non essential internet use

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Text

Most disturbing was the discovery that some people hid their Internet surfing, or went online to cure foul moods in ways that mirrored alcoholics using booze, according to the study's lead author, Elias Aboujaoude.

:Q

There be spies in ATOT land. :laugh:

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Ha! I'm only 29!
But I've been an internetaholic for over ten years... at least it won't make my liver explode.

Jan 31, 2002
Most disturbing was the discovery that some people hid their Internet surfing, or went online to cure foul moods in ways that mirrored alcoholics using booze, according to the study's lead author, Elias Aboujaoude.

Oh Teh Noes. God help us, we're going online to find something funny or entertaining to take our mind off things. Lord knows we should all just join hands and sing Kumbaya around the damned campfire instead.

And wasn't Abu that cheeky little monkey from Aladdin? Boy, they let anyone into Stanford, don't they? :D

- M4H

JRS4224

Oct 2, 2003
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

Oh Teh Noes. God help us, we're going online to find something funny or entertaining to take our mind off things. Lord knows we should all just join hands and sing Kumbaya around the damned campfire instead.

And wasn't Abu that cheeky little monkey from Aladdin? Boy, they let anyone into Stanford, don't they? :D

- M4H

It was the tiny little hat that made him so smart.