Nomad Zen Xtra 30GB MP3 Player $199.99 AC w/ free shipping

rasputinj

Diamond Member
May 15, 2001
Coupon Code is only good until Midnight 5/31

Buy.com has a deal on the NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra 30GB MP3 Portable Audio Player w/ Heaphones

On Sale for
List Price: $299.99
You Save: $90.00
Our Price: $209.99
-$10 off $100 Coupon code

Total = $199.99 with free shipping and no tax in most states (TAX in CA)

after 5/31 price should be $209.99 with free shipping

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
I've had this player since Dec and I love it. However, there have been many reports of a faulty headphone jack, at least with the older models. I had this problem and had to resolder the jack. I've had a fair amount of soldering experience, so it wasn't a problem for me. Of course, they probably have fixed that problem by now because I know they removed it from the market for a little while, but you might want to look into it.

MogyBear

Oct 21, 2002
Originally posted by: rockyct
I've had this player since Dec and I love it. However, there have been many reports of a faulty headphone jack, at least with the older models. I had this problem and had to resolder the jack. I've had a fair amount of soldering experience, so it wasn't a problem for me. Of course, they probably have fixed that problem by now because I know they removed it from the market for a little while, but you might want to look into it.

Good thing they fixed it, cuz I went through TWO of them... I didn't know if it would be a simple resoldering job and decided I didn't want to mess around with yet another, so I opted for an Iriver IHP-140, which has served me quite well... IMO, MUCH better than the Creative. But this is a nice deal if you want a cheap MP3 player with lots of storage.