noes!11!1

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Alright. I fire an Excel print of what I'm (barely) working on to the local printer. Get up, go over, and am waiting for my print. Damn, forgot to click "Print" on the dialog box. Go back, click the damn dialog box and go back to the printer.

Amidst the *whiiiiine* of the HP laserjet firing up it's engines, my eyes glance down and notice a web page print laying on top, ready for someone to pick up.

I try not to look at other people's prints - honestly, I do it maybe 1 out of 30 times I'm at the printer. But this time I did.

It was an article from some news website. This is all I saw before I threw it down in utter revulsion:

"___ ___ blah blah says OK to s3x with animals"

WHAT THE FRICKING FRICK?!!?! The kicker is, I know who sent it and he's the creepiest SOB you'd ever want to lay eyes on! AGH!GH!GH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *puuuuuuuuke*

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Ewwwww......what do they call that when you dress up as animals and have sex in the role of animals. It's sick, but always made me laugh at the thought of the sickos doing it.

May 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi
Ewwwww......what do they call that when you dress up as animals and have sex in the role of animals. It's sick, but always made me laugh at the thought of the sickos doing it.

That would be yiffing I believe. Buncha furry sickos :|